PDA

View Full Version : So it’s either Trossard in the Jesus role

Tony C
02-25-2023, 02:11 PM
Or Martinelli in the Eddie role.

Expecting a strong win whatever happens.

7sisters
02-25-2023, 02:57 PM
Or Martinelli in the Eddie role.

Expecting a strong win whatever happens.

What’s Nketiah’s market worth, because with us awarding him a ridiculous £100k a week, he won’t have too many takers in the summer. 🤔

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
02-25-2023, 03:33 PM
**** off var

John Bunnell
02-25-2023, 03:46 PM
Definitely an agenda against us. They'll have Eagle eyes when it's us scoring but will miss obvious offsides when we are conceding.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
02-25-2023, 03:51 PM
Martineli having a shocking half. With his raw talent it's hard to believe how ineffective he has been while on the edge of the box one and one with a defender.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
02-25-2023, 04:57 PM
Jesus but that was not fun to watch. But a critical win. Sets up for on paper at least a good run of games now.

Tony C
02-25-2023, 05:02 PM
That will do.

Leicester are bad and never really felt under threat there.

Glad to have Partey back now…amen.

Maybe J20 can slot into Xhaka’s position for a game or two because he needs a day off now.

7sisters
02-25-2023, 05:59 PM
That will do.

Maybe J20 can slot into Xhaka’s position for a game or two because he needs a day off now.

Then he can be a bench impact sub after we sign Rice :cloud9:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
02-26-2023, 02:11 PM
That will do.

I actually though GX was one of the best players on the pitch yesterday. Toss up between him and Zinny.

If we did give GX a rest, play Fabio or ESR there.

If we're shutting up shop, bring on J20 for whichever of MØ and GX are playing the worse.

Btw, I pray to God MØ finds his form again soon. Woeful today. Missed that sitter from an Eddie pass last week. Missed that sitter from an Eddie pass that started our bad wobble.

But we are noticing a deeper squad now. Just waiting for the Resurrection.

7sisters
02-26-2023, 02:26 PM
Time to rotate with ESR, although it wouldn’t surprise me to see Arteta move him on in the summer.

Tony C
02-26-2023, 04:41 PM
Yeah I’m not having a go at Xhaka…just saying if we have an opportunity to give him a breather then take it.

Tony C
02-26-2023, 05:08 PM
Hang on…Casimero there…his arm was offside but that doesn’t matter so goal stands.

So surely they didn’t make another mistake eye testing the Saka goal?

Martinelli’s legs were on side there imo

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
02-26-2023, 05:36 PM
Hang on…Casimero there…his arm was offside but that doesn’t matter so goal stands.

So surely they didn’t make another mistake eye testing the Saka goal?

Martinelli’s legs were on side there imo

I don't understand footie any more mate. In the old days it was just the ref/lino being unsighted/blind/a biased ****er and you accepted it.

Now? I honestly haven't got a clue. Lack of consistency game to game is bad enough. But when the same officials can look at identical incidents ten mins apart and come to completely different conclusions, despite seeing everything frame by frame from 23 cameras then I just don't get it.

DRS works for the cricket. Why doesn't VAR?