PDA

View Full Version : I have woke up miserable,

Pat Vegas
02-16-2023, 08:55 AM
wanting to f everything out the window.

Must be connected to last nights match :furious:

John Bunnell
02-16-2023, 09:21 AM
Strangely I'm fine. The inevitability of an Arsenal collapse is just the norm now so meh. Whatever. Life goes on. I think United pipping us to 2nd or even winning it will really bother me tho. That is the one fanbase I can't stand and unfortunately United look like a serious team with a serious manager. I wonder if he talks about light bulbs?

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
02-16-2023, 09:37 AM
Chin up. it's still in our hands and we've a good chance to win the UEFA cup. Jesus's resurrection could yet have a major part to play. I don't like knocking Eddie but he's in the team for two reasons. 1. Work his *******s off and chase down everything. right he was grand at that yesterday. 2. He's limited and isn't actually clinical at finishing but he is good at attacking space and bungling them in from a few yards out. Well he had two brilliant chances like that where he had at least a 50% chance to score either. He didn't even come close to the target. Woeful.

PSRB
02-16-2023, 09:48 AM
Chin up. it's still in our hands and we've a good chance to win the UEFA cup. Jesus's resurrection could yet have a major part to play. I don't like knocking Eddie but he's in the team for two reasons. 1. Work his *******s off and chase down everything. right he was grand at that yesterday. 2. He's limited and isn't actually clinical at finishing but he is good at attacking space and bungling them in from a few yards out. Well he had two brilliant chances like that where he had at least a 50% chance to score either. He didn't even come close to the target. Woeful.

Only issue being, I can see us losing our next 2 games.....

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
02-16-2023, 10:16 AM
Away to Emery was always going to be one of our toughest games.

Pat Vegas
02-16-2023, 11:17 AM

And we have to play City again :-(

Though I think City will drop points, I can see us going on a bad run. Well we already are. Good old February :-(

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
02-16-2023, 11:52 AM
And we have to play City again :-(

Though I think City will drop points, I can see us going on a bad run. Well we already are. Good old February :-(

I don't mind the city game. it means it's still in our hands.

Tony C
02-16-2023, 12:29 PM
It’s going to be a difficult one for the players because ultimately they got beat down and put in their place.

We’ve all been there so I can sympathise.

Normally you’d want the manager to step up but even he must be hurting considering it was Pep who did him dirty…again.

So it will be interesting to see how they pick themselves up from this.

Arteta needs one of his famous team talks.

The defence needs to tighten up and cut out the silliness going on back there. Lord one v one Saliba had Haaland beaten all ends up so to concede 3 is painful.

Midfield needs to get back to dominating teams.

And it might be time to bring Trossard in.

Be ruthless against Villa, start fast, tackle hard and punish them in attack.

This sh it’s easy ffs

Luis Anaconda
02-16-2023, 01:04 PM
It’s going to be a difficult one for the players because ultimately they got beat down and put in their place.

We’ve all been there so I can sympathise.

Normally you’d want the manager to step up but even he must be hurting considering it was Pep who did him dirty…again.

So it will be interesting to see how they pick themselves up from this.

Arteta needs one of his famous team talks.

The defence needs to tighten up and cut out the silliness going on back there. Lord one v one Saliba had Haaland beaten all ends up so to concede 3 is painful.

Midfield needs to get back to dominating teams.

And it might be time to bring Trossard in.

Be ruthless against Villa, start fast, tackle hard and punish them in attack.

This sh it’s easy ffs

Amen, t, amen. Bazball the **** out of them

Luis Anaconda
02-16-2023, 01:04 PM
wanting to f everything out the window.

Must be connected to last nights match :furious:

Typical woke nonsense

Pat Vegas
02-16-2023, 01:22 PM
Typical woke nonsense

:-) 10 characters

PSRB
02-16-2023, 02:12 PM
Amen, t, amen. Bazball the **** out of them

I was just going to post on CricketWIMB, whilst all the footy stuff was going on, England's cricket team were up to new levels of silliness, 2nd fastest 1st inning declaration ever on 325-9 :hehe:

I think they just want extra days off

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
02-16-2023, 02:35 PM
Typical woke nonsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DcHH_2dWJg

Tony C
02-16-2023, 02:39 PM
I didn’t even know there was a Test until I woke up.

Funnily enough New Zealand did something similar out in Pakistan recently…declared very early and left them 160 to get in 18 overs.

They started taking wickets and we thought the game would fizzle out but then the Pakistanis started smashing 4s and 6s. Not so funny now lol.

Anyways a couple more wickets and they politely shook hands and had a laugh about the whole thing.

Luis Anaconda
02-16-2023, 02:41 PM
I was just going to post on CricketWIMB, whilst all the footy stuff was going on, England's cricket team were up to new levels of silliness, 2nd fastest 1st inning declaration ever on 325-9 :hehe:

I think they just want extra days off
Clever play - only just saw NZ won the toss, seems a weird decision. Quick runs and get them under the lights seemed to be the way to go. Think it might be flat tomorrow but we definitely got into a good position

Maravilloso Marvo
02-16-2023, 04:52 PM
Clever play - only just saw NZ won the toss, seems a weird decision. Quick runs and get them under the lights seemed to be the way to go. Think it might be flat tomorrow but we definitely got into a good position

:cricket: 10 characters

redgunamo
02-16-2023, 05:10 PM
lol. Very good!

Typical woke nonsense