PDA

View Full Version : Weird stuff in the news

PSRB
02-03-2023, 12:55 PM
1. This missing woman, who seems to have vanished into thin air and now been missing for a week. Alien abduction? ;-)

2. This wealthy woman, shacked up with a US rapist, had a baby and now just vanished

7sisters
02-03-2023, 01:04 PM
1. This missing woman, who seems to have vanished into thin air and now been missing for a week. Alien abduction? ;-)

2. This wealthy woman, shacked up with a US rapist, had a baby and now just vanished

And not forgetting the third vanishing act. Those numerous charges against Mason Greenwood.. :-\

PSRB
02-03-2023, 01:19 PM
And not forgetting the third vanishing act. Those numerous charges against Mason Greenwood.. :-\

That's been coming for while. The strong rumour involves $$$$ being handed over. Interested to see what United do

Tony C
02-03-2023, 01:35 PM
It’s the Russians…I warned y’all

First it was those toilets crushing people now it’s the ray guns that vaporise you.

PSRB
02-03-2023, 04:02 PM
It’s the Russians…I warned y’all

First it was those toilets crushing people now it’s the ray guns that vaporise you.

It's appears they think that she, unfortunately, fell into the river :shrug:

Tony C
02-06-2023, 01:06 PM
Any updates with this?

Maybe she stepped into a black hole or a tear in space time to another dimension….pretty sure I saw this on them X Files.

The family are weird…they don’t want controversial theories but claiming she’s a good swimmer so can’t have drowned :shrug:

Luis Anaconda
02-06-2023, 01:19 PM
Any updates with this?

Maybe she stepped into a black hole or a tear in space time to another dimension….pretty sure I saw this on them X Files.

The family are weird…they don’t want controversial theories but claiming she’s a good swimmer so can’t have drowned :shrug:

Might be the weeping angels from Dr Who

Tony C
02-06-2023, 07:00 PM
Or it’s the start of the rapture and she was the first.

You non Christian muggs r doomed looooool :nod:

Maravilloso Marvo
02-07-2023, 07:42 AM
It's appears they think that she, unfortunately, fell into the river :shrug:

:hehe: That is timeless :hehe:

Pat Vegas
02-07-2023, 09:24 AM
usually I have some sort of theory or suspicious of a family member but with this case I am not getting anything at all. :rubchin:

PSRB
02-07-2023, 11:43 AM
usually I have some sort of theory or suspicious of a family member but with this case I am not getting anything at all. :rubchin:

:nod: The whole thing is very odd

Tony C
02-07-2023, 11:45 AM
I’m surprised no one had called her out for completely blanking the Teams call.

Out dog walking instead and had her video off and voice on mute.

I hate people like this…working from home but taking the effing pss

Tony C
02-09-2023, 04:27 PM
They’re searching the ocean now.

:nono:

My Russian spy ray gun theory is still the best lead imo

PSRB
02-09-2023, 05:15 PM
They’re searching the ocean now.

:nono:

My Russian spy ray gun theory is still the best lead imo

I'm still going with alien abduction

Tony C
02-15-2023, 01:54 PM
They still think she’s in the river :clap:

I suppose this isn’t a surprise…these days they’re more used to attending Pride marches and doing macarenas so this is way beyond them.

PSRB
02-15-2023, 02:10 PM
They still think she’s in the river :clap:

I suppose this isn’t a surprise…these days they’re more used to attending Pride marches and doing macarenas so this is way beyond them.

Even the sonar chap pointed out that the river is incredibly slow-moving and there's been no significant rain. All very odd

Rich
02-15-2023, 02:15 PM
Even the sonar chap pointed out that the river is incredibly slow-moving and there's been no significant rain. All very odd

It's the husband or his friend, Emma.

Maravilloso Marvo
02-15-2023, 02:33 PM
It's the husband or his friend, Emma.

Feck me, we have all sorts coming out of the woodwork now we're winning a few games. Welcome back Rich, how are you?

PSRB
02-15-2023, 02:49 PM
Feck me, we have all sorts coming out of the woodwork now we're winning a few games. Welcome back Rich, how are you?

Rumours of AWIMB's demise have been greatly exaggerated

Rich
02-15-2023, 02:55 PM

All good, thanks. Trust the same is true for you. Have moved back to the coast now with a kid and another on the way.

pjlincs
02-15-2023, 04:50 PM
All good, thanks. Trust the same is true for you. Have moved back to the coast now with a kid and another on the way.

How's the doctoring these days?

Tony C
02-16-2023, 02:55 PM
The overnight revelations o:

Tony C
02-19-2023, 05:01 PM
She was in the river the whole time?

Lol that dive team need sacking…searched every inch loooool

Tony C
02-20-2023, 04:37 PM
Dive Team expert adamant he searched that area…with sonar too :clap:

Mate you’re sh*t at your job…deal with it.