PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea off on one again!

PSRB
01-30-2023, 03:28 PM
£105m offer for Enzo Fernandez

Boehly is a lunatic

Luis Anaconda
01-30-2023, 04:29 PM
£105m offer for Enzo Fernandez

Boehly is a lunatic

We might be doing a madness as well though

PSRB
01-30-2023, 04:34 PM
We might be doing a madness as well though

I'd rather we kept our powder dry for the summer, sack off both Rice & Caicedo and go all in on Bellingham

Tony C
01-30-2023, 10:18 PM
Actually

I’m all good now and don’t care any more about who come in now.

:love: Alessia Russo :love:

Tony C
01-30-2023, 10:22 PM
Wait…WTF

Jorginho :furious:

No
No
No
No
No

Ahhhhhhhhh

Wtf

Please don’t bring this deadbeat has been chav to our club especially now with a title on a the line.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
01-30-2023, 10:52 PM
Ffs. At this stage I say we just bring Maitland home. Hasn’t been good for Southampton so maybe we can even save a few quid and have them cancel the loan for free.

pjlincs
01-31-2023, 10:24 AM
Actually

I’m all good now and don’t care any more about who come in now.

:love: Alessia Russo :love:

Record breaking fee of about £0.5m. Excellent replacement for Eddie :nod:

PSRB
01-31-2023, 10:29 AM
Record breaking fee of about £0.5m. Excellent replacement for Eddie :nod:

United have turned it down and she only has 6 months on her contract. The women's game is......different!

Luis Anaconda
01-31-2023, 10:31 AM
United have turned it down and she only has 6 months on her contract. The women's game is......different!

They've never won anything so probably worth the gamble for them (even though Chelsea and us will be stronger over the season). Would be weird to sell such a talent to a rival at this stage of the season

PSRB
01-31-2023, 10:33 AM
They've never won anything so probably worth the gamble for them (even though Chelsea and us will be stronger over the season). Would be weird to sell such a talent to a rival at this stage of the season

Fair point.

IUFG
01-31-2023, 10:51 AM
Wait…WTF

Jorginho :furious:

No
No
No
No
No

Ahhhhhhhhh

Wtf

Please don’t bring this deadbeat has been chav to our club especially now with a title on a the line.

#underwhelmed... another aging Chelsea cast-off.

And... £80m for a player that has played 29 PL matches is a bit off from Brighton. I'm glad Brighton took the stance they did. The lad will be as sick as a parrot over that, Clive.

Rice? Not sure how he fits, short term :rubchin:

Luis Anaconda
01-31-2023, 11:03 AM
#underwhelmed... another aging Chelsea cast-off.

And... £80m for a player that has played 29 PL matches is a bit off from Brighton. I'm glad Brighton took the stance they did. The lad will be as sick as a parrot over that, Clive.

Rice? Not sure how he fits, short term :rubchin:
People are getting very upset - we've signed some experience back up. Not like Mike Riley has been appointed to ref our next game. Opps did I say Mike Riley - I'm sorry

IUFG
01-31-2023, 11:21 AM
People are getting very upset - we've signed some experience back up. Not like Mike Riley has been appointed to ref our next game. Opps did I say Mike Riley - I'm sorry

:sigh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M

IUFG
01-31-2023, 11:22 AM
People are getting very upset - we've signed some experience back up

well, exactly.

And, PL experience is what MA8 is after. Not sure the Brighton boy offered that much of it, tbh.