PDA

View Full Version : New Everton Manager

Maravilloso Marvo
01-25-2023, 02:56 PM
Funny how there is no mention of Mikel Arteta returning home to take on that project?!

On a serious note though, it is interesting how we all associate Mikel as a Gooner through and through when he actually spent more time and played a lot more games at Everton than anywhere else as a player.

PSRB
01-25-2023, 03:07 PM
Funny how there is no mention of Mikel Arteta returning home to take on that project?!

On a serious note though, it is interesting how we all associate Mikel as a Gooner through and through when he actually spent more time and played a lot more games at Everton than anywhere else as a player.

I don't associate him as a Gooner, in fact, it's well known how I rated him as a player. Very happy he's the Gaffer though

Luis Anaconda
01-25-2023, 03:17 PM

You tend to associate players with the clubs where they had success and won trophies.

On which note, I would like to offer my congratulations to Harry Kane of Chingford Foundation School U13s on his recent achievements

Maravilloso Marvo
01-25-2023, 03:20 PM
You tend to associate players with the clubs where they had success and won trophies.

On which note, I would like to offer my congratulations to Harry Kane of Chingford Foundation School U13s on his recent achievements

I think people associate RvP as a gooner rather than a Manc.