PDA

View Full Version : 52% of Chinamen on flight to Italy had Covid

Tony C
12-28-2022, 08:26 PM
What will it take for them to stop eating bats?

WES
12-29-2022, 09:54 AM
What will it take for them to stop eating bats?

More a product of their love of lockdown, Tone. Only the Swedes seem to have got it right and the rest of us are all paying a price of some kind.

Be nice if the post mortem the gov't is conducting was honest about the impact of the decisions we allowed the scientists to take.

Me, I won't be happy until Ferguson/Witty/Vallance all have their honours revoked and they face criminal prosecution and/or a public horsewhipping.

:judge:

7sisters
12-30-2022, 12:30 PM
More a product of their love of lockdown, Tone. Only the Swedes seem to have got it right and the rest of us are all paying a price of some kind.

Be nice if the post mortem the gov't is conducting was honest about the impact of the decisions we allowed the scientists to take.

Me, I won't be happy until Ferguson/Witty/Vallance all have their honours revoked and they face criminal prosecution and/or a public horsewhipping.

I quite liked Hitchen’s quote about burning down the house to clear a wasps nest.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
12-30-2022, 07:13 PM
I quite liked Hitchen’s quote about burning down the house to clear a wasps nest.

My mate actually did that.

Well, it was a hornet's nest, a squat not his own house, and he only torched his entire room he didn't burn the house down.

But still pretty close.

{Though he was one of the Hekate sound system. They thought she was the Greek God of chaos but she wasn't. She's a witch and She told torches. Silly lads.}

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
12-30-2022, 07:14 PM

No. It's the slitty-eyed fückwits' karma for invading Tibet. God will smite them all eventually. Mark my words.