PDA

View Full Version : Juventus apparently about to go bust again

PSRB
11-29-2022, 10:10 AM
forgot to declare to UEFA $201m losses.

I believe a fair few people wondered how they were going to pay for Vlahovic....anyway, he can **** off

Luis Anaconda
11-29-2022, 11:02 AM

I believe a fair few people wondered how they were going to pay for Vlahovic....anyway, he can **** off

Signing him in January then :)

I know we don't need him but I would take Szczesny back - clearly loves the club

redgunamo
11-29-2022, 02:03 PM
Bet everything on that new Euro Super League malarky bailing them out, did they? lol.

Luis Anaconda
11-29-2022, 02:33 PM
Bet everything on that new Euro Super League malarky bailing them out, did they? lol.

Yep - funny that repercussions from that. Same reason why the Glazers and Liverpool owners want out. Thank god Slippery Stan is more reliable :notforsale:

PSRB
11-29-2022, 03:35 PM
Yep - funny that repercussions from that. Same reason why the Glazers and Liverpool owners want out. Thank god Slippery Stan is more reliable :notforsale:

Barca and their multiple levers....that'll come back to bite them.

Tony C
11-29-2022, 03:35 PM
Just the tip of the iceberg…reckon a lot more clubs are going to be in a big trouble.

They should start feeling it early next month when they draw up their 11+1 end of year projections and realise there’s a black hole they need to cover from lack of match day revenue and lower merch sales because people saving their money for rising food and energy costs.

Think we’ll see plenty in January prepared to give players away just to get them off their books.

Looking at Leicester and Youri specifically. Surely they won’t gamble on big payday and risk having to keep paying his wages for another 6 months with no return….just get him off your books.

Douglas Luiz must be feeling rather stupid now…Villa new they could hold out because he didn’t want to leave his girlfriend behind but they’ve broken up now lol

Good luck pal…had your chance and blew it…on two fronts too.

PSRB
11-29-2022, 03:37 PM
Just the tip of the iceberg…reckon a lot more clubs are going to be in a big trouble.

They should start feeling it early next month when they draw up their 11+1 end of year projections and realise there’s a black hole they need to cover from lack of match day revenue and lower merch sales because people saving their money for rising food and energy costs.

Think we’ll see plenty in January prepared to give players away just to get them off their books.

Looking at Leicester and Youri specifically. Surely they won’t gamble on big payday and risk having to keep paying his wages for another 6 months with no return….just get him off your books.

Douglas Luiz must be feeling rather stupid now…Villa new they could hold out because he didn’t want to leave his girlfriend behind but they’ve broken up now lol

All because she did a slightly 'racy' (proper Dad word) calendar, what a tool

Tony C
11-29-2022, 03:41 PM
I can’t work out her football shorts…

Is her backside really that big or does she wear her shorts a size too small…or both.

Intriguing viewing imo

PSRB
11-29-2022, 03:47 PM
I can’t work out her football shorts…

Is her backside really that big or does she wear her shorts a size too small…or both.

Intriguing viewing imo

The latter, Leah Williamson does the same thing.......hot, little minx. Her, not you

redgunamo
11-30-2022, 11:24 AM
Hm, some girls, eh.

All because she did a slightly 'racy' (proper Dad word) calendar, what a tool

redgunamo
11-30-2022, 11:27 AM
One small fly in our own ointment could be Mikel's name turning up on that unsavoury list of "celebs" that's doing the rounds. Nothing in it though, I suppose?

pjlincs
11-30-2022, 01:54 PM
One small fly in our own ointment could be Mikel's name turning up on that unsavoury list of "celebs" that's doing the rounds. Nothing in it though, I suppose?

I didn't get the memo. Is it an 'unsavoury list' or a list of unsavoury celebs? And if the latter, in what context?

redgunamo
11-30-2022, 03:36 PM
You know that chap that definitely didn't kill himself? Well, it's purportedly a list of visitors to his gaff.

I didn't get the memo. Is it an 'unsavoury list' or a list of unsavoury celebs? And if the latter, in what context?

pjlincs
11-30-2022, 04:50 PM
You know that chap that definitely didn't kill himself? Well, it's purportedly a list of visitors to his gaff.

Ahh!

Not directly connected but I saw earlier that alleged therapist's bail has been extended into the New Year.