PDA

View Full Version : England Women

Tony C
11-10-2022, 03:48 PM
What’s this about too many white faces in the team?

Going to get like Safrica with quotas.

:clap:

Don’t get it…you’re going good with a fine chance of pushing on winning the World Cup next then this…

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
11-11-2022, 07:09 AM
When's the FA finally gonna step in and sort out the shocking lack of Chinawomen in the team? This disgusting racism has gone on for too long.

PSRB
11-11-2022, 09:34 AM
What’s this about too many white faces in the team?

Going to get like Safrica with quotas.

:clap:

Don’t get it…you’re going good with a fine chance of pushing on winning the World Cup next then this…

Something like 4% of the UK population is black, technically, they are over represented within the England squad. At 10% Asian, it is they who are massively under-represented.*

*I saw these figures somewhere, they may or may not be correct :-)

Luis Anaconda
11-11-2022, 09:51 AM
Something like 4% of the UK population is black, technically, they are over represented within the England squad. At 10% Asian, it is they who are massively under-represented.*

*I saw these figures somewhere, they may or may not be correct :-)

I don't care what colour England's women players are. Just if they are fit or not

PSRB
11-11-2022, 09:58 AM
I don't care what colour England's women players are. Just if they are fit or not

:nod: and a bonus if they're any good :thumbup:

I could ogle Leah Williamson for hours........and frequently do

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-11-2022, 11:34 AM

a high tempo pressing game for the full 90 minutes without showing signs of tiring?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-11-2022, 11:36 AM
:nod: and a bonus if they're any good :thumbup:

I could ogle Leah Williamson for hours........and frequently do

I've shagged it mate - fanny the size of a skip

Luis Anaconda
11-11-2022, 02:33 PM
a high tempo pressing game for the full 90 minutes without showing signs of tiring?

What else would I mean, H

PSRB
11-11-2022, 02:36 PM
I've shagged it mate - fanny the size of a skip

:rubchin: So, she likes a fisting

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-12-2022, 11:16 AM
:rubchin: So, she likes a fisting

Wouldn't touch the sides mate - you could hold an Ed Sheeran concert up there complete with backstage passes.