PDA

View Full Version : I sense a gubbing this evening.

Sir C
10-27-2022, 10:07 AM
We're due a loss :-(

PSRB
10-27-2022, 10:28 AM

I hope we put out a total reserve side for this match. Lose this and then beat Zurich and we'll go through top

Sir C
10-27-2022, 10:53 AM
I hope we put out a total reserve side for this match. Lose this and then beat Zurich and we'll go through top

Slippery slope, innit. Lose one and we'll lose a load :-(

Tony C
10-27-2022, 10:58 AM
They got knocked out by Rangers though.

Pat Vegas
10-27-2022, 11:26 AM

I haven't enjoyed any of this competition so far.
And I was looking forward to it.

Really don't like the weird kick off times or weird interuptions like the Queen dying.

Maravilloso Marvo
10-27-2022, 02:05 PM
I haven't enjoyed any of this competition so far.
And I was looking forward to it.

Really don't like the weird kick off times or weird interuptions like the Queen dying.

Bloody inconsiderate of the Queen...

I remember when Tottenham had Europa games kick off at 8:05 which I always assumed was so ITV could still show Coronation Street. The 5:45 nonsense doesn't make any sense though, who wants to watch football that early!?

PSRB
10-27-2022, 02:17 PM

I remember when Tottenham had Europa games kick off at 8:05 which I always assumed was so ITV could still show Coronation Street. The 5:45 nonsense doesn't make any sense though, who wants to watch football that early!?

It's quite handy when working from home. As is the cricket tomorrow

Maravilloso Marvo
10-27-2022, 02:21 PM
It's quite handy when working from home. As is the cricket tomorrow

Don't you have to get involved with things like the kid's dinner? I've got no chance of switching the TV on for 2 hours at that time.

PSRB
10-27-2022, 02:48 PM
Don't you have to get involved with things like the kid's dinner? I've got no chance of switching the TV on for 2 hours at that time.

Glw isn't working currently plus I have a TV in the kitchen and can always "help out"

Pat Vegas
10-27-2022, 06:29 PM

Almost like UEFA know the competition is shid and try to get these group stages done as quickly as possible.