PDA

View Full Version : PigeonWIMB

Maravilloso Marvo
10-24-2022, 08:55 AM
Take a look at their equaliser again.

You've got to hand it to Southampton, I've never seen a club train the local pigeons to distract the opposition goalkeeper before. Ramsdale couldn't take his eyes off it as their attack progressed for the equaliser.

PSRB
10-24-2022, 09:26 AM
Take a look at their equaliser again.

You've got to hand it to Southampton, I've never seen a club train the local pigeons to distract the opposition goalkeeper before. Ramsdale couldn't take his eyes off it as their attack progressed for the equaliser.

I noticed that as well, stupid bird was wandering around the 6 yard box for the whole 2nd half.

My God, the ref was shocking!! That was up there with Mike Riley at OT in 2004

IUFG
10-24-2022, 12:01 PM
My God, the ref was shocking!! That was up there with Mike Riley at OT in 2004

It was indeed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M

PSRB
10-24-2022, 12:04 PM
It was indeed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M

;-) Good man

IUFG
10-24-2022, 12:07 PM
;-) Good man

There is a compliation video on Twitter of yesterday's reffing.

Some of the incidents were v minor but he got a few big call very wrong, did Mr Jones...

Pat Vegas
10-24-2022, 12:12 PM
PigeonWimb is ok but not as good as DuckWimb :driving: :vsign:

PSRB
10-24-2022, 12:16 PM
There is a compliation video on Twitter of yesterday's reffing.

Some of the incidents were v minor but he got a few big call very wrong, did Mr Jones...

Litreally, wrestled Jesus to the floor on 4 occasions! 3 lots of violent conduct and finally gave a yellow in 92nd minute.

Maravilloso Marvo
10-24-2022, 01:44 PM
PigeonWimb is ok but not as good as DuckWimb :driving: :vsign:

All of the Brita water filters and everything were always great but nothing quite came close to his work colleague who unfortunately fell off the edge of a cliff.

If memory serves me right, it particularly tickled PSRB.

PSRB
10-24-2022, 02:02 PM
All of the Brita water filters and everything were always great but nothing quite came close to his work colleague who unfortunately fell off the edge of a cliff.

If memory serves me right, it particularly tickled PSRB.

:thumbup: wonderfully understated use of the word

WES
10-24-2022, 02:10 PM
Litreally, wrestled Jesus to the floor on 4 occasions! 3 lots of violent conduct and finally gave a yellow in 92nd minute.

Not to mention the yellow card to Saka after he was fouled twice before going over probably being one of the worst refereeing decisions of the year...

PSRB
10-24-2022, 02:15 PM
Not to mention the yellow card to Saka after he was fouled twice before going over probably being one of the worst refereeing decisions of the year...

or the shove on Ben White for a penalty. They didn't even look at it.

I'm convinced that VAR are listening to the commentary and unless they deem it to be an offence on commentary, then VAR pretty much ignore it*

*this is probably a conspiracy theory