PDA

View Full Version : Thought we got the rub of the green in decisions yesterday. Feel sorry for Liverpool

Luis Anaconda
10-10-2022, 08:30 AM
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Pat Vegas
10-10-2022, 08:43 AM

9 down 29 to go. :trophy:

I wast more nervous yesterday than the NLD.

Maravilloso Marvo
10-10-2022, 08:56 AM

I was flying back from a stag do that had 4 Liverpool fans on it. We took off just before half time and landed in injury time so following the first half and then catching up on the second half and seeing how things went our way whilst stuck in a long metal tube with them was most enjoyable.

PSRB
10-10-2022, 09:12 AM

I thought they got virtually every 50/50 decision, except their 'penalty', which I was amazed to hear John Barnes say exactly what I was I thinking. It was too close and looked worse in slow-mo.

Luis Anaconda
10-10-2022, 09:12 AM
I was flying back from a stag do that had 4 Liverpool fans on it. We took off just before half time and landed in injury time so following the first half and then catching up on the second half and seeing how things went our way whilst stuck in a long metal tube with them was most enjoyable.

Remember us watching us beat them 2-1 at Anfield in the invincible season (totally outplayed, Pires scores brilliant winner) while on a stag do in Mallorca. Flew home straight after - swear passport control thought I was on drugs as I couldn't stop grinning

Luis Anaconda
10-10-2022, 09:13 AM
9 down 29 to go. :trophy:

I wast more nervous yesterday than the NLD.

Yep - much closer game than last week. Liverpool still have a good team

PSRB
10-10-2022, 09:14 AM
Remember us watching us beat them 2-1 at Anfield in the invincible season (totally outplayed, Pires scores brilliant winner) while on a stag do in Mallorca. Flew home straight after - swear passport control thought I was on drugs as I couldn't stop grinning

We were terrible that match until Bobby bent it in from the left.

Luis Anaconda
10-10-2022, 09:20 AM
We were terrible that match until Bobby bent it in from the left.

Yep - absolutely hilarious. Made up for the times we would batter them and somehow they score a last-minute equaliser

PSRB
10-10-2022, 09:41 AM
That 2nd goal yesterday gets better every time I see it. Plus loving Danny Murphy's bitterness :-)

Luis Anaconda
10-10-2022, 09:59 AM
That 2nd goal yesterday gets better every time I see it. Plus loving Danny Murphy's bitterness :-)

First wasn't bad either. Thought Murphy was all right last night. Was pissed when I watched MotD2 though

PSRB
10-10-2022, 10:07 AM
First wasn't bad either. Thought Murphy was all right last night. Was pissed when I watched MotD2 though

Me too, just watched it again. Wasn't quite as bad as I thought. Just adamant that we won't finish above City......he's probably right

PSRB
10-10-2022, 10:27 AM
Me too, just watched it again. Wasn't quite as bad as I thought. Just adamant that we won't finish above City......he's probably right

Waiting for Stephen Warnock on Ref Watch on SSN, to say how Liverpool were robbed

Update: I take it back, he said it wasn't a penalty!!

Luis Anaconda
10-10-2022, 11:38 AM
Waiting for Stephen Warnock on Ref Watch on SSN, to say how Liverpool were robbed

Update: I take it back, he said it wasn't a penalty!!

:hehe: Fair enough - most pundits have said no penalty. Quite odd - I probably wouldn't have argued with it

PSRB
10-10-2022, 11:49 AM
:hehe: Fair enough - most pundits have said no penalty. Quite odd - I probably wouldn't have argued with it

It looked worse in slow-mo. I thought as soon as it went to VAR, it was going to be given. I'm still a bit surprised that more people aren't saying Saka was offside for the 1st. It certainly looked very close

Luis Anaconda
10-10-2022, 11:55 AM
It looked worse in slow-mo. I thought as soon as it went to VAR, it was going to be given. I'm still a bit surprised that more people aren't saying Saka was offside for the 1st. It certainly looked very close

Liverpool fans are very salty about it all on Twitter today. Curly is doing a great job calming them down*

*winding them up

Luis Anaconda
10-10-2022, 11:56 AM
Liverpool fans are very salty about it all on Twitter today. Curly is doing a great job calming them down*

*winding them up

Although watching the assault on Jesus by the Greek lad from one angle - clearly looks at him and hits him the face. Should have been off

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
10-10-2022, 03:34 PM

No-one's talking about Jesus' work in our half to beat two and still get the ball to Gabby whilst being fouled.

PSRB
10-11-2022, 07:57 AM
Indeed. The boy is absolute class.

The other thing not being talked about is the camera view for the penalty using spider cam. Was like watching FIFA

Mc Gooner
10-13-2022, 05:01 PM
Added quote above

Mc Gooner
10-13-2022, 05:03 PM
Yep - absolutely hilarious. Made up for the times we would batter them and somehow they score a last-minute equaliser

Remember Eboue tackling like a fanny and giving the perennial victims a penalty to equalise in stoppage time.

Fanny