PDA

View Full Version : This Womens Rugby World Cup

Tony C
10-09-2022, 09:59 AM
I approve.

Was unaware this was quite aggressive with big hits going in.

South Africa vs France was brutal…those two didn’t hold back one bit.

Poor Japanese were just brutalised by a bunch of female Canadian truckers imo oh lord.

More than makes up for the comical mistakes imo

My current favourite is Nadine Roos…I will be supporting her.

Luis Anaconda
10-10-2022, 08:27 AM
I approve.

Was unaware this was quite aggressive with big hits going in.

South Africa vs France was brutal…those two didn’t hold back one bit.

Poor Japanese were just brutalised by a bunch of female Canadian truckers imo oh lord.

More than makes up for the comical mistakes imo

My current favourite is Nadine Roos…I will be supporting her.

A Saffa? Shame on you t. looking forward to England France on Saturday - could be game of the tournament

Tony C
10-10-2022, 03:29 PM
Lol she’s got a more country South African accent too.

Definitely not like pipsqueak public school Kevin Peterson lol

-

Where are you at with the Rugby League?

From what I can decipher we have Australia vs New Zealand in the first semi final and then England at the Emirates for 2nd semi final vs Samoa, Tonga or PNG.

So I’m think 12/1 England ain’t that bad in one off final.

But seems to be a lot of people thinking Samoa will beat England in the Group stage and again in the semi final.

Luis Anaconda
10-11-2022, 09:18 AM
Lol she’s got a more country South African accent too.

Definitely not like pipsqueak public school Kevin Peterson lol

-

Where are you at with the Rugby League?

From what I can decipher we have Australia vs New Zealand in the first semi final and then England at the Emirates for 2nd semi final vs Samoa, Tonga or PNG.

So I’m think 12/1 England ain’t that bad in one off final.

But seems to be a lot of people thinking Samoa will beat England in the Group stage and again in the semi final.

Not really followed league for a while but 12/1 certainly looks good value. Still expect Aussies to win

Tony C
10-16-2022, 04:20 AM
So snaffled 14/1 before kick off.

Now 8/1.

Looks like an easy straightforward run to the final now so will stick to the plan at trade our then.

These Pacific Islanders can put out a decent starting 13 but after that it’s a massive drop off with the replacements. That’s their problem.

I’m guessing we’ll be at most 4/1 on the day so a juicy trade….if we keep blowing teams out and injury free then maybe as low as 5/2.

The side looks very tasty.

Luis Anaconda
10-17-2022, 08:36 AM
So snaffled 14/1 before kick off.

Now 8/1.

Looks like an easy straightforward run to the final now so will stick to the plan at trade our then.

These Pacific Islanders can put out a decent starting 13 but after that it’s a massive drop off with the replacements. That’s their problem.

I’m guessing we’ll be at most 4/1 on the day so a juicy trade….if we keep blowing teams out and injury free then maybe as low as 5/2.

The side looks very tasty.
Yeah - didn't realise Samoa were actually favourites - some statement that