PDA

View Full Version : Minor anoyances #2342661

Pat Vegas
10-04-2022, 10:33 AM
Forget WW3 and cost of living *******s.

I find it mildly annoying that Pret put all the filling of their baguettes on the outside of the roll to make it look full. pain to eat when you have to push all the **** back in.

pjlincs
10-04-2022, 06:19 PM

I find it mildly annoying that Pret put all the filling of their baguettes on the outside of the roll to make it look full. pain to eat when you have to push all the **** back in.

You should be boycotting Pret due to their appalling disregard for allergens and the potential consequences thereof i.e. death.

But feel free to boycott them for their intentionally deceptive filling technique.

Either way they are treating customers with total disregard

They are disrespecting you Fash! Tell 'em where to shove that baguette!

Luis Anaconda
10-05-2022, 10:31 AM

Don't think I have ever eaten in Pret. Used to be more than enough decent sandwich places to get proper stuff. Guess quite a few have gone out of business recently though which is sad

Pat Vegas
10-05-2022, 10:33 AM
Don't think I have ever eaten in Pret. Used to be more than enough decent sandwich places to get proper stuff. Guess quite a few have gone out of business recently though which is sad

Hard to avoid them in London. they are on every corner of central London.
Bring back Benjys I used to like their Ham and Egg Baguette.

Gregg's is popping up everywhere these days as it's relivately cheap compared to everything else.

Sir C
10-05-2022, 02:09 PM
Hard to avoid them in London. they are on every corner of central London.
Bring back Benjys I used to like their Ham and Egg Baguette.

Gregg's is popping up everywhere these days as it's relivately cheap compared to everything else.

Is London still a thing? It must be a couple of years since I ventured in. Is it riddled with Covid?

PSRB
10-05-2022, 02:26 PM
Is London still a thing? It must be a couple of years since I ventured in. Is it riddled with Covid?

Very stabby, I believe

Luis Anaconda
10-05-2022, 02:53 PM

I was there in the summer - it was definitely still there. Naughty little sandwich shop in Highgate did a wonderful melted stilton and bacon baguette. Probably contained more salt than Lot's wife but absolutely delicious. I miss Highgate

Pat Vegas
10-06-2022, 08:04 AM

Unfortuntately so.

West end full of homeless. But elaborate homeless that have set up tents etc to live in like Los Angeles and 'American' sweet shops which everyone gets so proud of saying that they are money laundering places.

WES
10-06-2022, 10:13 AM
Very stabby, I believe

One right outside my building just now :hehe:

Cops everywhere, some yootz got into it over a bike appazza

Pat Vegas
10-06-2022, 10:45 AM
One right outside my building just now :hehe:

Cops everywhere, some yootz got into it over a bike appazza

This one?
https://news.sky.com/story/three-people-stabbed-in-incident-near-liverpool-street-station-in-central-london-12713444

WES
10-06-2022, 11:03 AM
This one?
https://news.sky.com/story/three-people-stabbed-in-incident-near-liverpool-street-station-in-central-london-12713444

Dat’s da one

Luis Anaconda
10-06-2022, 11:15 AM
Dat’s da one
"We received reports of three stabbings and a person pushed to the floor ". Sure it must have been a nasty experience for the one pushed to the floor but they do seem to be the one getting off lightly

PSRB
10-06-2022, 02:05 PM
"We received reports of three stabbings and a person pushed to the floor ". Sure it must have been a nasty experience for the one pushed to the floor but they do seem to be the one getting off lightly

Thwo him to floor, Centurwian, etc

Tony C
10-06-2022, 04:31 PM
Mine is…finally got around to buying my Tudor and getting the run around from all the authorised dealers.

Vex

Available on request only and I have to fill in an application form…for a £3k watch? Seriously. You fkin morons should be offering me a glass of champagne and a quick hand job for my money.

Pat Vegas
10-06-2022, 05:20 PM
Mine is…finally got around to buying my Tudor and getting the run around from all the authorised dealers.

Vex

Available on request only and I have to fill in an application form…for a £3k watch? Seriously. You fkin morons should be offering me a glass of champagne and a quick hand job for my money.
What model sir?

Tony C
10-06-2022, 05:42 PM
https://www.tudorwatch.com/en/watches/black-bay-pro/m79470-0001

I should’ve nabbed it Prague a couple weeks back…99,000 CCK but Kwasi went sticking his dick in with the FX rates.

Chief Arrowhead
10-06-2022, 08:53 PM
I assume the shoppe is formally Pret A Manger?

John Bunnell
10-07-2022, 04:23 PM

Good observation lol I was just thinking this today. My chicken & bacon ceaser baguette half fell down my nicely dry cleaned shirt ffs

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-10-2022, 01:52 AM
Good observation lol I was just thinking this today. My chicken & bacon ceaser baguette half fell down my nicely dry cleaned shirt ffs

wife's fanny. How are you doing John you filthy old Turkish cuck?

John Bunnell
10-11-2022, 10:13 AM
wife's fanny. How are you doing John you filthy old Turkish cuck?

Introduce me to your wife/daughter/sister and I'll show you the meaning of cuckold you Albanian cuck.