PDA

View Full Version : Unlike previous Pat Fash periods of time

Pat Vegas
09-06-2022, 08:45 AM
I am actually doing quite well in my job these days.

But now I am being headhunted and it's unsettling in a good way. I suppose it's always good to know whats out there?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-06-2022, 10:27 AM
I am actually doing quite well in my job these days.

But now I am being headhunted and it's unsettling in a good way. I suppose it's always good to know whats out there?

What? You're being chased by people in long boats, covered in tattoos and carrying flint knives? I'm an anarchist so I generally try to avoid do it, but maybe you should call the Old Bill.

Pat Vegas
09-06-2022, 10:48 AM
What? You're being chased by people in long boats, covered in tattoos and carrying flint knives? I'm an anarchist so I generally try to avoid do it, but maybe you should call the Old Bill.

Exactly that :-( must be my flash watches I wear. Country is finnish

Luis Anaconda
09-06-2022, 11:22 AM
Exactly that :-( must be my flash watches I wear. Country is finnish

Nah - Finnish have a leader fit to govern. Very fit in fact

Pat Vegas
09-06-2022, 11:30 AM
Nah - Finnish have a leader fit to govern. Very fit in fact

Is that the dancing one? I'll have to ask Marv if he's seen her down the Watford S** disco

Luis Anaconda
09-06-2022, 11:52 AM
Is that the dancing one? I'll have to ask Marv if he's seen her down the Watford S** disco

That's the one

7sisters
09-06-2022, 12:46 PM

Thought this was a reference to the unsavoury element from the Fulham Rd.. 🤔

Maravilloso Marvo
09-07-2022, 11:14 AM

I haven't been to Watford since before Covid... Simpler times.

I didn't agree with their policy about wearing a face mask but you didn't need to cover your dick!