PDA

View Full Version : Mikel Arteta insists Arsenal 'right to stay disciplined' on deadline day

Footymad
09-03-2022, 11:30 PM
https://www.awimb.com/cron.php?rand=1662247804

More... (http://www.arsenal-world.co.uk/news/tmnw/mikel_arteta_insists_arsenal_right_to_stay_discipl ined_on_deadline_day_966717/index.shtml)

Tony C
09-04-2022, 12:48 PM
When you think about it…

It’s only 2 months to navigate before we can get reinforcements at more affordable prices.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we got both Tielamans & Douglas for a combined £20m…maybe a lot less because I can’t see either club being in a position to pay their wages for 6 more months and get zilch for them in July lol

Tough times but there you go. So won’t go a dime over £10m for either of them. And that’s being generous.

For the time being it’s all about the Sambi Fan Club imo :sombrero: :driving:

When the EL starts we can experiment with Benjamin in there too.

Yesterday Once More
09-04-2022, 05:14 PM
When you think about it…

It’s only 2 months to navigate before we can get reinforcements at more affordable prices.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we got both Tielamans & Douglas for a combined £20m…maybe a lot less because I can’t see either club being in a position to pay their wages for 6 more months and get zilch for them in July lol

Tough times but there you go. So won’t go a dime over £10m for either of them. And that’s being generous.

For the time being it’s all about the Sambi Fan Club imo :sombrero: :driving:

When the EL starts we can experiment with Benjamin in there too.

Today's evidence suggests that we sorely needed a ball-winning midfielder now. By the January window, we may be struggling to cement a top four place.

Tony C
09-04-2022, 05:26 PM
Would’ve been a completely different game if weren’t cheated out of the first goal.

PSRB
09-05-2022, 08:10 AM
Today's evidence suggests that we sorely needed a ball-winning midfielder now. By the January window, we may be struggling to cement a top four place.

We are still top, were the better side and suffered the usual bull**** refereeing

Tony C
09-05-2022, 11:32 AM
Martinelli got robbed.

Their first goal…I get they managed to break though our midfield lines but Zinchenko should’ve trusted Gabriel to handle the one on one vs Rashford.

Instead he deserts his post and leaves Anthony in clear space…I think the Ukrainian shoot you for this sort of thing on the front lines.

Equaliser was much deserved but that’s when Xhaka and Oodegard should’ve put their foot down and really controlled the tempo and flow of the game even more.

No need to keep with the high line and gung ho football.

Shame….United are living in a false reality because we made them look 2nd rate for large parts but now they all believe in 10H.

Anyways looking forward to Zurich now. A welcome distraction and a chance to see sone new players.

Just keep Sambi in London and let’s see Benjamin in midfield.

Pat Vegas
09-05-2022, 11:39 AM
Would’ve been a completely different game if weren’t cheated out of the first goal.

I think we might have held back and soaked up the pressure. which probably would have worked.

Luis Anaconda
09-05-2022, 01:09 PM
Martinelli got robbed.

Their first goal…I get they managed to break though our midfield lines but Zinchenko should’ve trusted Gabriel to handle the one on one vs Rashford.

Instead he deserts his post and leaves Anthony in clear space…I think the Ukrainian shoot you for this sort of thing on the front lines.

Equaliser was much deserved but that’s when Xhaka and Oodegard should’ve put their foot down and really controlled the tempo and flow of the game even more.

No need to keep with the high line and gung ho football.

Shame….United are living in a false reality because we made them look 2nd rate for large parts but now they all believe in 10H.

Anyways looking forward to Zurich now. A welcome distraction and a chance to see sone new players.

Just keep Sambi in London and let’s see Benjamin in midfield.

Amen, brother

redgunamo
09-07-2022, 08:25 AM
:redcard: Off you go, the pair of you.

Amen, brother

Luis Anaconda
09-07-2022, 09:06 AM
:redcard: Off you go, the pair of you.

Awwww Ref :boo:

PSRB
09-07-2022, 11:26 AM
Awwww Ref :boo: