PDA

View Full Version : LunchWIMB

Sir C
09-02-2022, 10:17 AM
Would anyone care to join me for a lamb shawarma plate?

Since this fantastic Lebanese place opened a couple of years ago I've put on a stone :-( :homer: :eat:

Pat Vegas
09-02-2022, 10:25 AM

Since this fantastic Lebanese place opened a couple of years ago I've put on a stone :-( :homer: :eat:

I'm eating a Reeses chocolate bar :-( Can't go to Nobu everyday.

IUFG
09-02-2022, 10:27 AM

Since this fantastic Lebanese place opened a couple of years ago I've put on a stone
:kebab: shawarma :drool:

I have leftover chicken vindaloo and onion rice, sc. So, not a too bad lunch solution :curry:

Sir C
09-02-2022, 10:31 AM
I'm eating a Reeses chocolate bar :-( Can't go to Nobu everyday.

A lady in the US air force sent me a load of Reeses stuff recently. It was... very, very sweet :-(

Sir C
09-02-2022, 10:32 AM
:kebab: shawarma :drool:

I have leftover chicken vindaloo and onion rice, sc. So, not a too bad lunch solution :curry:

Do you reheat the rice, i? You'll **** yourself to death one day. Rice is dodgy stuff. Mind you, the vindaloo probably cauterises your guts.

IUFG
09-02-2022, 10:35 AM
Do you reheat the rice, i? You'll **** yourself to death one day. Rice is dodgy stuff. Mind you, the vindaloo probably cauterises your guts.

It's all in one takeaway container, sc. Nuke it in the microwave.

Bacillus cereus holds no fear to me, oh no.

Pat Vegas
09-02-2022, 10:36 AM
A lady in the US air force sent me a load of Reeses stuff recently. It was... very, very sweet :-(

I have come to the conclusion that Americans either put peanut butter in their snacks and Cherry flavours in their soft drinks.

Though Dr Pepper Vanilla Float is quite nice.