PDA

View Full Version : Well I hope our winning ways continue.

Pat Vegas
09-02-2022, 08:00 AM
I think we are a bit short in some areas.

Jesus has replaced, Laca, Auba and Pepe.

Luis Anaconda
09-02-2022, 08:26 AM
I think we are a bit short in some areas.

Jesus has replaced, Laca, Auba and Pepe.

Or Jesus, Vieira and Marquinos have :shrug:

Pat Vegas
09-02-2022, 08:41 AM

Vieira is very good on Fifa.

I look forward to seeing them both.

Sir C
09-02-2022, 08:41 AM

What is this Marquinhos of which you speak?

Pat Vegas
09-02-2022, 09:04 AM
He's like a right wing Martinelli (not political)

Luis Anaconda
09-02-2022, 09:09 AM
What is this Marquinhos of which you speak?

Young Brazilian lad - better than Pele, Rivaldo and Neymar combined in my humble opinion

PSRB
09-02-2022, 09:18 AM
Young Brazilian lad - better than Pele, Rivaldo and Neymar combined in my humble opinion

So not as good as Martinelli then?

Pat Vegas
09-02-2022, 09:22 AM
So not as good as Martinelli then?

Edu sniffs them out. I am glad I saw the full context of that video of him going around.

Sir C
09-02-2022, 09:57 AM

He was one year old when we first met :-(

IUFG
09-02-2022, 09:59 AM

We shall all soon be dead, sc, and it will be 'natural causes'. Get used to it

:thumbup:

:cry:

Sir C
09-02-2022, 10:02 AM

Now in my late fifties I can feel death creeping up on me i. I reckon I've got a maximum of 20 years left.

I'm never going to see us win the league again, am I? :cry:

Pat Vegas
09-02-2022, 10:04 AM

Will it be Energy costs? vaccines? / Covid / Russians?

IUFG
09-02-2022, 10:06 AM

No. I'm afraid not, sc.

But we've seen it relatively recently, sc. Dancing on Blackstock Road, and all that...

Still, you can imagine the joyless life of 50+ year old spurs fan... that'll cheer you up.

IUFG
09-02-2022, 10:07 AM
Will it be Energy costs? vaccines? / Covid / Russians?

any of those.

except covid.

Sir C
09-02-2022, 10:14 AM
No. I'm afraid not, sc.

But we've seen it relatively recently, sc. Dancing on Blackstock Road, and all that...

Still, you can imagine the joyless life of 50+ year old spurs fan... that'll cheer you up.

**** him right in the bottom.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-02-2022, 12:09 PM

Also, we now have an Eddie who has the faith of the manager, his team mates and fans, doesn't feel under pressure to score if he gets a rare chance and was a better all round player than both Laca and Auba when he got his run last season.

I think he's looked good when he's come on. Played well for the team mid-week.

Do wish Marquinhos would change his Christian name to Gabby, though. 3 Gabby Ms and 1 Gabby Jesus.

Feeling deviant, I watched the highlights of his U21 debut. Had a hand in all 3 goals - won a pen, scored one and made one with a pretty decent pass with the outside of his foot. Ganpati willing, he can make the same impression in the first team as Gabby Winger did. {That header from Saka's cross. The cross that made me claim Saka would be wasted on the right. Gotta admit, I know my football.}

So Auba, Laca, Pépé has become Jesus, Eddie and Vieira with Marquinhos as a bonus. That'll do me. ESR said Vieira was the best player in the Euro U23s or whatever it was.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-02-2022, 12:10 PM
Now in my late fifties I can feel death creeping up on me i. I reckon I've got a maximum of 20 years left.

If you don't, it'll be Berni's fault. But at least you can watch a DVD of England's Ashes win 2010-11.

Luis Anaconda
09-02-2022, 12:53 PM

We are old ****ers though, Sir C.

Luis Anaconda
09-02-2022, 12:55 PM

I think you will make it til May, Sir C

Luis Anaconda
09-02-2022, 12:56 PM
Also, we now have an Eddie who has the faith of the manager, his team mates and fans, doesn't feel under pressure to score if he gets a rare chance and was a better all round player than both Laca and Auba when he got his run last season.

I think he's looked good when he's come on. Played well for the team mid-week.

Do wish Marquinhos would change his Christian name to Gabby, though. 3 Gabby Ms and 1 Gabby Jesus.

Feeling deviant, I watched the highlights of his U21 debut. Had a hand in all 3 goals - won a pen, scored one and made one with a pretty decent pass with the outside of his foot. Ganpati willing, he can make the same impression in the first team as Gabby Winger did. {That header from Saka's cross. The cross that made me claim Saka would be wasted on the right. Gotta admit, I know my football.}

So Auba, Laca, Pépé has become Jesus, Eddie and Vieira with Marquinhos as a bonus. That'll do me. ESR said Vieira was the best player in the Euro U23s or whatever it was.
Eddie looks like a different player - hopefully he'll get a fe goals soon.

I'm too much of gentleman to bring up the Saka thing ;)