PDA

View Full Version : This game is too much for me

Tony C
08-31-2022, 08:06 PM
Big 15 minutes for Sambi…poor kid is running on fumes. Just got grind it out now.

Pat Vegas
09-01-2022, 08:02 AM
Big 15 minutes for Sambi…poor kid is running on fumes. Just got grind it out now.

We made the right choice in getting rid of Martinez.

PSRB
09-01-2022, 08:05 AM
We made the right choice in getting rid of Martinez.

Not entirely sure either keeper covered themselves in glory.

We should have had that game out of sight by half-time. Still, 3 points and on we go.

Ref was waaaaaay out his depth

Pat Vegas
09-01-2022, 08:10 AM
Not entirely sure either keeper covered themselves in glory.

We should have had that game out of sight by half-time. Still, 3 points and on we go.

Ref was waaaaaay out his depth

Ramsdale needs to get these funny moments out of his game he seems to do something odd once a game. I find he tends to be a lucky keeper.

Ref was awful, I do like how we up the tempo once other teams score.

PSRB
09-01-2022, 08:17 AM
Ramsdale needs to get these funny moments out of his game he seems to do something odd once a game. I find he tends to be a lucky keeper.

Ref was awful, I do like how we up the tempo once other teams score.

I just don't get how Mings' judo throw on Saka wasn't a penalty, flummoxed I am.

Luis Anaconda
09-01-2022, 09:03 AM
I just don't get how Mings' judo throw on Saka wasn't a penalty, flummoxed I am.

Or Martinez grabbing Jesus round the neck - ridiculous. Oh well, three points. Onwards and upwards

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-01-2022, 11:58 AM

Likewise. I hate diving but surely you can't rugby tackle opponents in the box nowadays?

pjlincs
09-01-2022, 03:56 PM
Or Martinez grabbing Jesus round the neck - ridiculous. Oh well, three points. Onwards and upwards

Where was VAR on that one? Should have been a red card and a penalty!

Quick thinking on Martinez's part when he realised what he was doing so threw himself to the ground and got awarded a free-kick from the Championship ref.