PDA

View Full Version : Edu there….

Tony C
08-12-2022, 06:47 AM
Edu: Why is he is Barcelona

Aboomerang’s Agent - He has a close connection to the city, he loves the place and the people and his dad lives there.

Edu: okay so we’re in Disney Land Worlds

:clap:

Luis Anaconda
08-12-2022, 11:04 AM

Aboomerang’s Agent - He has a close connection to the city, he loves the place and the people and his dad lives there.

Like his playing career, people were sceptical about Edu when he came and he proved them wrong. Invincible in a couple of years

PSRB
08-12-2022, 11:10 AM
Like his playing career, people were sceptical about Edu when he came and he proved them wrong. Invincible in a couple of years

At Leicester, he absolutely ran the game until twanging his hamstring. Could see he was going to be some player.

Sir C
08-12-2022, 12:24 PM
At Leicester, he absolutely ran the game until twanging his hamstring. Could see he was going to be some player.

At Villa Park in 2005... he absolutely tore them to pieces.

wd Edu and your extremely elegant left foot.

redgunamo
08-12-2022, 12:33 PM
Star of the show, imo.

Luis Anaconda
08-12-2022, 01:04 PM
At Villa Park in 2005... he absolutely tore them to pieces.

wd Edu and your extremely elegant left foot.

It was a thing of beauty. Always seemed to have time as well. Brilliant at Old Trafford in 2002 as well

PSRB
08-12-2022, 01:21 PM
It was a thing of beauty. Always seemed to have time as well. Brilliant at Old Trafford in 2002 as well

Almost as under-rated as Gilberto

Luis Anaconda
08-12-2022, 01:48 PM
Almost as under-rated as Gilberto

Edu and Gilberto would have a been a great midfield in its own right. And then we had Vieira (and that lad Parlour did a decent back up job). **** me we were spoilt

Chief Arrowhead
08-12-2022, 03:26 PM
Edu and Gilberto would have a been a great midfield in its own right. And then we had Vieira (and that lad Parlour did a decent back up job). **** me we were spoilt

No doubt we were. Do you recall a chap who called himself SOLMAN on here? He was constantly ripping on TH14 and I said to him, "Dude, you're talking about a guy who will probably be known in history as our greatest striker ever!" And he was like, "He can't be the greatest because he never runs back to defend." :-\

We were truly spoilt.

Tony C
08-12-2022, 03:46 PM
Lol classic Solman.

I remember him writing of Djourou because according to him he always turned like a boat with a big slow arc.

The next time I went to Highbury I watched Djourou and saw what he was talking about. Its one of those things once you see it you can’t forget.