PDA

View Full Version : Could watch this over and over again

Luis Anaconda
07-21-2022, 08:44 AM
https://twitter.com/ChanceMissed/status/1550009428950360065?s=20&t=LiJ4hySUyf6-8SED2LKemw

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-21-2022, 08:54 AM
https://twitter.com/ChanceMissed/status/1550009428950360065?s=20&t=LiJ4hySUyf6-8SED2LKemw

The best bit is the defender trying to knock the ball out for a throw when it was already going out for a goal kick.

Luis Anaconda
07-21-2022, 09:26 AM
The best bit is the defender trying to knock the ball out for a throw when it was already going out for a goal kick.

That's funny but really not the best bit at all

PSRB
07-21-2022, 09:35 AM

Everton are in so much trouble. Lampard won't make it to October

07-21-2022, 10:53 AM

I'm not that clueless, LA. I'm aware that the miss was the main bit - I just thought the defender trying to keep the ball in play was a bonus track, as it were.

Who were the two teams, btw? All these silly kits confuse me.

PSRB
07-21-2022, 11:17 AM
I'm not that clueless, LA. I'm aware that the miss was the main bit - I just thought the defender trying to keep the ball in play was a bonus track, as it were.

Who were the two teams, btw? All these silly kits confuse me.

Everton vs Minnesota Something or other

Luis Anaconda
07-21-2022, 12:40 PM

You think Delle Alli missing would be a giveaway

Tony C
07-21-2022, 12:52 PM
Imagine if you had a bet on him to score :clap:

07-21-2022, 12:59 PM

Cheers. Was it the Toffees who missed the sitter, then?

What happened to them? How did we get them to spend £35m on Iwobi, ffs? Though as Pepe cost double and has scored 16 in 80 games - 1 in 5 - and Iwobi got 11 in 100, 1 in 9, I guess that's the going rate for a donkey on the wings.

Edit: He's got 4 in 83 for Everton. That's almost 1 in 21. £35m for that.

£35m for a winger who scores you 1 and a bit league goal a year. Though he has got 3 in 9 EFL games. So 7 in 97 in total. Coni's is 27 in 112 including all goals, with 8 in 19 in Europe which isn't too bad. Maybe playing Sparta Tractorgrad is his level.

But how on earth did they pay us more for Iwobi than Feo?

07-21-2022, 01:01 PM
You think Delle Alli missing would be a giveaway

Was that who it was? I can't recognise players from other clubs and tbh, I didn't even know he'd left the Sperz. How much did they flog him for? I though him and Kane were meant to be great together. Didn't he get Maureenioed?

Luis Anaconda
07-21-2022, 01:59 PM
Was that who it was? I can't recognise players from other clubs and tbh, I didn't even know he'd left the Sperz. How much did they flog him for? I though him and Kane were meant to be great together. Didn't he get Maureenioed?

Moved in January GG. On a free transfer that could rise to 40 million (I can't work that out).

Actually think there is a good player there but something went very wrong .

07-22-2022, 11:39 AM
Moved in January GG. On a free transfer that could rise to 40 million (I can't work that out).

Actually think there is a good player there but something went very wrong .

Yeah, my Sperz mate loved it when him and Kane were banging them in. Seemed to think they were almost Bergy-Titi {yes, I know.}

Wasn't it Maureenyo who fücked him around?

So they spend £35m on Iwobi - God alone knows why - but get Ali on a free that could cost them £40m. Aren't they owned in part by our-ex Uzbek oligarch? Seems he could have been worse than the Septic.

Luis Anaconda
07-22-2022, 12:10 PM
Yeah, my Sperz mate loved it when him and Kane were banging them in. Seemed to think they were almost Bergy-Titi {yes, I know.}

Wasn't it Maureenyo who fücked him around?

So they spend £35m on Iwobi - God alone knows why - but get Ali on a free that could cost them £40m. Aren't they owned in part by our-ex Uzbek oligarch? Seems he could have been worse than the Septic.

Owned by Moshiri, who was Uzmanov's partner. We definitely dodged a bullet there. Fans have arranged a protest for the preseason friendly with Blackpool on Saturday! Lampard will be out by October

07-22-2022, 12:51 PM
Owned by Moshiri, who was Uzmanov's partner. We definitely dodged a bullet there. Fans have arranged a protest for the preseason friendly with Blackpool on Saturday! Lampard will be out by October

Was he there when they spent 35m on Iwobi? Could that have been a parting gift to those fans who did support his attempt to buy the club?

I just can't work out why anyone would have paid that.

I also didn't see what AW saw in him. He scored a couple of goals in his first few games and that kept him in the team for years. He's scored 4 league goals in 3 seasons up there.