PDA

View Full Version : Paddy lost it.

redgunamo
05-20-2022, 10:16 AM
Couldn't even earn a yellow card :-(

Tony C
05-20-2022, 10:30 AM
Fancy live streaming you abusing Paddy only to get kicked in the shins and called a pussyo lol

:clap:

Imagine if since his retirement he spent all his spare time training MMA…there would just be chalk outlines all over the pitch this morning.

Luis Anaconda
05-20-2022, 11:24 AM
Fancy live streaming you abusing Paddy only to get kicked in the shins and called a pussyo lol

:clap:

Imagine if since his retirement he spent all his spare time training MMA…there would just be chalk outlines all over the pitch this morning.

:nod: I thought he was far too restrained

PSRB
05-20-2022, 11:54 AM
:nod: I thought he was far too restrained

Fair play to the Everton fans who ushered Paddy away, I think he was about to pulverise the prick

Darren's Dodgy Denim
05-22-2022, 05:10 PM
That could honestly have become quite ugly. There was clearly no security to speak of, and Paddy was quite isolated. I love pitch invasions in the right circumstances, but some are totally coked up and it isn't really safe anymore.

PSRB
05-23-2022, 08:24 AM
That could honestly have become quite ugly. There was clearly no security to speak of, and Paddy was quite isolated. I love pitch invasions in the right circumstances, but some are totally coked up and it isn't really safe anymore.

City fans attacking the Villa keeper. I know he he was being a time wasting prick all game but you've just won the league FFS