PDA

View Full Version : Never any question in my mind that Ramsey

WES
05-18-2022, 09:53 PM
was missing that :hehe: :hehe: :clap:

Tony C
05-18-2022, 09:56 PM
He gave it the mean face and the big run up too lol

Savage…still on 400k a week with Juve paying most of wages. Poor Rangers.

WES
05-19-2022, 07:24 AM
He gave it the mean face and the big run up too lol

Savage…still on 400k a week with Juve paying most of wages. Poor Rangers.

Just checked as I didn't watch the game - he was brought on in the 117th minute so that he could take a pen presumably :hehe:

I suppose we shouldn't be too hard on poor Aaron, seems a nice enough lad and it wasn't his fault that Wenger kept playing him despite his blindingly obvious deficiencies.

I'm assuming someone at Juve who decided to pay him 400k a week has been sacked mind :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
05-19-2022, 09:02 AM
Just checked as I didn't watch the game - he was brought on in the 117th minute so that he could take a pen presumably :hehe:

I suppose we shouldn't be too hard on poor Aaron, seems a nice enough lad and it wasn't his fault that Wenger kept playing him despite his blindingly obvious deficiencies.

I'm assuming someone at Juve who decided to pay him 400k a week has been sacked mind :hehe:
Worse than being sacked - he's now director of football at Spurs

WES
05-19-2022, 09:56 AM
Worse than being sacked - he's now director of football at Spurs

Brilliant :clap:

But they'll finish ahead of us :-(

Luis Anaconda
05-19-2022, 10:16 AM
Brilliant :clap:

But they'll finish ahead of us :-(

:( Sadly yes. Would have taken 5th at the start of the season but hurts to be behind them

PSRB
05-19-2022, 11:35 AM
:( Sadly yes. Would have taken 5th at the start of the season but hurts to be behind them

Especially, given where we were prior Palace away but yes, 5th is progress. You can see the kids have run out steam in last few matches

WES
05-19-2022, 12:23 PM
Especially, given where we were prior Palace away but yes, 5th is progress. You can see the kids have run out steam in last few matches

We make top four if Tierney and Partey stay fit imo - no question

PSRB
05-19-2022, 12:25 PM
We make top four if Tierney and Partey stay fit imo - no question

:nod: I rather suspect if we'd kept Chambers we would have as well

Darren's Dodgy Denim
05-22-2022, 05:16 PM
I refer the honourable gentleman to a post I made on the 6th of April 2016:

""Jamie: Yo, my white boy, wassup. How was your weekend?

Ramsey: Thanks for asking, it was great. My wife and I baked some gluten free bread and after that we handed it out to homeless Asian people. In the evening we went to a very romantic French restaurant where we had a great dinner and held hands for the majority of the time. The next day I went golfing and beat my own record, I couldn't be happier.

How about you?

Jamie: Me skank and I had a 72-hour ****session, destroyed her every ****ing hole.

Ramsey: ...""

https://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?594421-Vardy-is-gonna-fracture-our-multi-cultural-dressing-room-with-his-vulgar-low-brow

You can see from his priorities that he was always a miss.

WES
05-23-2022, 07:47 AM
I refer the honourable gentleman to a post I made on the 6th of April 2016:

""Jamie: Yo, my white boy, wassup. How was your weekend?

Ramsey: Thanks for asking, it was great. My wife and I baked some gluten free bread and after that we handed it out to homeless Asian people. In the evening we went to a very romantic French restaurant where we had a great dinner and held hands for the majority of the time. The next day I went golfing and beat my own record, I couldn't be happier.

How about you?

Jamie: Me skank and I had a 72-hour ****session, destroyed her every ****ing hole.

Ramsey: ...""

https://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?594421-Vardy-is-gonna-fracture-our-multi-cultural-dressing-room-with-his-vulgar-low-brow

You can see from his priorities that he was always a miss.

:hehe:

The person who started that thread once used my dislike of Aaron Ramsey and the way he was tolerated by Wenger as proof of how wrong I had been!

Don't get me wrong, I've been wrong many times (I wanted to buy Harry Kewell :-( ) but this one I got right. As the saying goes, if Aaron Ramsey is the answer, you are probably asking the wrong question.