PDA

View Full Version : Good Afternoon Awimber's :wave:

7sisters
05-17-2022, 01:54 PM
There's still a great deal of venting going on I see ?

FWIW, I can't help feel that outside of a fully fit first 11, we sadly remain an upper mid table outfit.
When you look at what Newcastle have achieved this side of christmas with a fairly modest outlay in the window, it does put some perspective on our rebuild project that's now entering its 4th or is it 5th season :rubchin:

PSRB
05-17-2022, 03:05 PM

FWIW, I can't help feel that outside of a fully fit first 11, we sadly remain an upper mid table outfit.
When you look at what Newcastle have achieved this side of christmas with a fairly modest outlay in the window, it does put some perspective on our rebuild project that's now entering its 4th or is it 5th season :rubchin:

It was always going to take a while but I did say top 6 would be good this season, it's just annoying that 4th was there for the taking if we'd just added in a couple of places in January. Should never have let Chambers go.

WES
05-17-2022, 03:50 PM

:wave: Old timez

Key there is outside of a fully fit first 11. With a fit first 11 we can play with anyone. Then consider that we have the youngest team in the league and the future is bright. Provided Edu/Arteta can give us some depth at the back and in midfield and the striker we desperately need we should be in a good position next season.

IUFG
05-17-2022, 04:11 PM

:wave:

mostly agree 7s, sadly we appear to have deadwood of 5 players. Every season. We even bought a piece of deadwood in Tavares.