PDA

View Full Version : 3rd place is in play

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
04-02-2022, 08:15 PM
That's a big defeat for Chelsea. That was their gimmie easy 3 points before their tough run of fixtures. Not to be of course. Looking at their upcoming fixtures they've a right gruelling run now before playing us.

Madrid at home Wed 6th
Away to Southampton Sat 9th
Madrid Away Tues 12th
vs Palace in the FA cup semi on the 17th
Then us at home on the 20th

You couldn't ask for a better time to play them. If we can keep within 3 points of them for that game i'd fancy us to hammer them with the pressure all on them, Roman in jail and us good and fresh.

Their remaining games after us don't look easy either

West Ham at home
Everton away
Home to Wolves
Away to Man Utd
Home to watford
And a game against Leeds has to be throw in somewhere.

Chelsea and Spurs have the same ammount of games left I'd I expect Spurs to win more points in the final 9 games. It's going to go to the wire.

Palace for us is going to be a very tough game though. If we can grind 3 points out there that will be a major test passed and i'd fancy this team to go on to another level.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-04-2022, 11:57 AM
Palace will stuff us now - you've jinxed us :hehe:

redgunamo
04-04-2022, 12:42 PM
What a ****. People don't learn, do they.

Palace will stuff us now - you've jinxed us :hehe:

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
04-04-2022, 06:37 PM
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-05-2022, 10:28 AM
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

You jinxing, jinxing *******.