PDA

View Full Version : Mod action required

pjlincs
03-03-2022, 04:44 PM
Could one of you lovely chaps change whatever needs changing so that I can display my (exceedingly boring) avatar.

Much appreciated.

Love to all.

Pat Vegas
03-03-2022, 04:47 PM
Mod action?
Like being all positive and dancing on the streets of Holloway Road sort of thing?

I bet :mod: loves Arteta

Maravilloso Marvo
03-03-2022, 05:00 PM
Could one of you lovely chaps change whatever needs changing so that I can display my (exceedingly boring) avatar.

Much appreciated.

Love to all.

Thanks pj, that should all be done for you now.

pjlincs
03-03-2022, 05:02 PM
Mod action?
Like being all positive and dancing on the streets of Holloway Road sort of thing?

I bet :mod: loves Arteta

Modd!! Happy days :-)

His final post in July 2017 was to you:
I meant to say she is from finland. Anyway how you doing pat. Hope life good for you man

Then he disappeared forever. Or did you reinvent him?

pjlincs
03-03-2022, 05:09 PM

Thanks Marve. Thread display option has show avatar enabled but in 'settings - edit avatar' the button on do not show avatar is on and won't go off when clicked.

Stumped!

Maravilloso Marvo
03-09-2022, 08:58 AM
Thanks Marve. Thread display option has show avatar enabled but in 'settings - edit avatar' the button on do not show avatar is on and won't go off when clicked.

Stumped!

Hmmm, I'd check with Pokster but he never had a clue what he was doing. So I'll check with Ears, Dr Headgear and Chris + but I think it should be fine for you now. Have you tried wiping your cock over it?

pjlincs
03-09-2022, 11:53 AM
Hmmm, I'd check with Pokster but he never had a clue what he was doing. So I'll check with Ears, Dr Headgear and Chris + but I think it should be fine for you now. Have you tried wiping your cock over it?

First thing I tried, obvs :-)

Button on do not show avatar still doesn't go off. No worries. I'll just feel left out, a victimised minority.

redgunamo
03-09-2022, 01:42 PM
Well played, MM. You are a credit to moderators everywhere.

Maravilloso Marvo
03-10-2022, 12:00 PM
Well played, MM. You are a credit to moderators everywhere.

:hehe: :hehe: