PDA

View Full Version : Although I do not like spending the money

Pat Vegas
03-01-2022, 01:35 PM
there is something quite pleasureable about filling up the car with a full tank.

PSRB
03-01-2022, 02:02 PM
there is something quite pleasureable about filling up the car with a full tank.

Not at £90 it isn't!

Pat Vegas
03-01-2022, 02:27 PM
Not at £90 it isn't!

£50 for me.
Though I get 72mpg on the motorway apparently.

I didn't realise how much fleecing there would be from Mercedes, I already pay the service plan, now they after me for extended warranty, and another £120 to update my sat nav for live traffic info they can do one.

PSRB
03-01-2022, 03:27 PM
£50 for me.

I didn't realise how much fleecing there would be from Mercedes, I already pay the service plan, now they after me for extended warranty, and another £120 to update my sat nav for live traffic info they can do one.

Car manufacturers are ****ers for that, £520 to stick an SD card with updated maps into the MMI system. F off Audi

Sir C
03-01-2022, 09:39 PM
Car manufacturers are ****ers for that, £520 to stick an SD card with updated maps into the MMI system. F off Audi

Don’t dick around with motor manufacturers’ **** satnav man, just use Apple CarPlay.

PSRB
03-02-2022, 09:27 AM
Don’t dick around with motor manufacturers’ **** satnav man, just use Apple CarPlay.

I am looking at getting that installed but can't find one as nice looking as the Android version.

Pat Vegas
03-02-2022, 11:26 AM

they want £300 off me for that. I thought it was standard :furious:

IUFG
03-02-2022, 01:25 PM
£50 for me.

72mpg? :yikes: 34mpg for me. Quite happy with that, tbf

My car has a built in SIM (somewhere - and **** knows how much that costs after year 1) for live traffic updates but I tend to use Google maps.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-02-2022, 06:53 PM

What's that C? My beloved has an Android but I have an iPhone. What does it do, how does it work, and what other bits would we need?

IUFG
03-02-2022, 08:35 PM
What's that C? My beloved has an Android but I have an iPhone. What does it do, how does it work, and what other bits would we need?

If your info system has the Apple app or Android Auto you can access your phone via the system and use the phone's maps and navigation stuff instead of the satnav built into the car.

Alternatively, just stick your phone on the windscreen and use Google maps :thumbup:

WES
03-03-2022, 08:41 AM
If your info system has the Apple app or Android Auto you can access your phone via the system and use the phone's maps and navigation stuff instead of the satnav built into the car.

Alternatively, just stick your phone on the windscreen and use Google maps :thumbup:

:thumbup:

My satnav sounds suspiciously like Mrs WES, sat next to me with google maps on her phone telling me where to go

Pat Vegas
03-03-2022, 09:16 AM
72mpg? :yikes: 34mpg for me. Quite happy with that, tbf

My car has a built in SIM (somewhere - and **** knows how much that costs after year 1) for live traffic updates but I tend to use Google maps.

I went Diesel again though.

Luis Anaconda
03-03-2022, 09:39 AM

My satnav sounds suspiciously like Mrs WES, sat next to me with google maps on her phone telling me where to go
You think there would be people queueing up telling you where to go, WES ;)

IUFG
03-03-2022, 12:40 PM

Satnag...?

IUFG
03-03-2022, 12:42 PM
I went Diesel again though.

even so, 72mpg, do you drive like an old woman, f? ;-)

WES
03-03-2022, 12:53 PM
You think there would be people queueing up telling you where to go, WES ;)

Oh there are, but she's the only one I'm shagging...

Pat Vegas
03-03-2022, 01:59 PM
even so, 72mpg, do you drive like an old woman, f? ;-)

only when Mrs Pat is in the car.

though on the other hand she doesn't have any regard for parking rules.

redgunamo
03-09-2022, 01:51 PM
Bring back Flamini, imo. Didn't he invent the answer to all this oil malarkey.