PSRB
02-24-2022, 12:35 PM
and the scum being spursy.

3 points is vital tonight

WES
02-24-2022, 12:48 PM

Defo re the 3 points. Not sure about Roman.

Currently unclear to me what sanctioning actually means. Certainly that he won't be allowed in the country and that his businesses won't have access to our markets. But I'm not sure what the path is from him being sanctioned to him calling the 1.5bil loan to Chelsea and bankrupting the club. I suppose that doesn't really have to happen, even if he refuses to fund them on an annual basis going forward they would have to sell players.

This will get very interesting :-)

WES
02-24-2022, 12:49 PM

Of course the other angle is the potential for nuclear war :-\

PSRB
02-24-2022, 12:54 PM

Will make getting top 4 tricky :rubchin:

Tony C
02-24-2022, 01:06 PM
Going to be a test of patience tonight.

Wolves are frustratingly well organised and the way they feel sides out is so annoying.

Against Spurs I saw then make a brilliant move down the left and all that was needed was a simple cross into the box but they opted to pass it back…all the way to their own goal keeper and build another attack from the back. Who the f**k does that?

Lol

Then they go and batter them.

Same thing vs United away…organised, well drilled, probed them a few times then smash and grab. 1nil goodnight.

They know they screwed up at Molineux so tonight will be tough for us…will be as challenging as when we played Atletico at home in that semi final.

Xhaka needs to stay on the pitch, Partey needs to outmaster Neves, full back can’t get cute and bomb forward…patience…this lot will punish us if we get too fancy.

Their back 3 are savage…not dirty like Stoke…just 3 solid centre backs who enjoy defending. Like 3 Martin Keowns back there.

PSRB
02-24-2022, 01:26 PM
Defo re the 3 points. Not sure about Roman.

Currently unclear to me what sanctioning actually means. Certainly that he won't be allowed in the country and that his businesses won't have access to our markets. But I'm not sure what the path is from him being sanctioned to him calling the 1.5bil loan to Chelsea and bankrupting the club. I suppose that doesn't really have to happen, even if he refuses to fund them on an annual basis going forward they would have to sell players.

This will get very interesting :-)

https://twitter.com/GDarkconrad/status/1496810710017486853
Abramovich legging it to safety

Pat Vegas
02-24-2022, 02:20 PM

not worried about that, I am tripled jabbed*

3 jabs did nothing to stop me having covid last week :rubchin:

PSRB
02-24-2022, 02:30 PM
not worried about that, I am tripled jabbed*

3 jabs did nothing to stop me having covid last week :rubchin:

Wife and I both had it 3 weeks ago.....cheers kids

WES
02-24-2022, 02:37 PM

Mrs WES and I and the two junior WES's went to a NYE party. 8 adults and 10 uni aged children, everyone triple jabbed.

14 of the 18 people there got it :hehe:

I had a very mild cold for three days, Mrs WES had a headache and a runny nose for a few days and the two juniors had no symptoms at all.

WE NEED A LOCKDOWN!!! COVID IS KILLING THOUSAND!!! EVERYONE PUT ON A MASK!!!

To this day I routinely look at fit young people with masks on and think 'what a f*cking pussy'.

Pat Vegas
02-24-2022, 02:48 PM

being stuck at home was the more annoying part of it. felt a bit **** for 3-4 days.
Trust my luck to test negative the day the rules changed.

Luis Anaconda
02-24-2022, 03:58 PM
Will make getting top 4 tricky :rubchin:

Typical Arsenal - make things hard for ourselves