PDA

View Full Version : I have ended my flounce.

Fash
02-02-2022, 11:33 AM
Greetings pop pickers. :wave:

The longest distance is 6.3km, between Chesham and Chalfont and Latimer at the upper end of the Metropolitan line.

Sir C
02-02-2022, 11:47 AM

The longest distance is 6.3km, between Chesham and Chalfont and Latimer at the upper end of the Metropolitan line.Jesus H Christ f, you've been dead for years! Welcome back to the land of the living.

Tony C
02-02-2022, 11:52 AM
Sarah says hello :shrug:

Fash
02-02-2022, 12:41 PM
Jesus H Christ f, you've been dead for years! Welcome back to the land of the living.

Thank you Sir C, I would have been here sooner but I was trapped in the basement of the Watford Sex Disco for many years.
I recently escaped when some refurbishment works were taking place.

Maravilloso Marvo
02-02-2022, 02:50 PM

The longest distance is 6.3km, between Chesham and Chalfont and Latimer at the upper end of the Metropolitan line.

I knew you'd be back Fash. So weirdo called Pat was pretending to be you at times but we didn't let him fool us.

How's things? How's the Italian wife?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
02-02-2022, 05:00 PM
Thank you Sir C, I would have been here sooner but I was trapped in the basement of the Watford Sex Disco for many years.
I recently escaped when some refurbishment works were taking place.

Illicit basement sex?

Are you the North London Q-anon, Fash?

Any topless blokes with hairy horns? Were you nonced by Hillary? Or was it Starmer?

Luis Anaconda
02-03-2022, 09:10 AM
I knew you'd be back Fash. So weirdo called Pat was pretending to be you at times but we didn't let him fool us.

How's things? How's the Italian wife?

I much preferred Pat

Fash
02-03-2022, 09:57 AM
Illicit basement sex?

Are you the North London Q-anon, Fash?

Any topless blokes with hairy horns? Were you nonced by Hillary? Or was it Starmer?

I don't like to say. I have a lot to catch up on. Who is Starmer? What is Covid? Where is Mr Wenger? Why is Arteta in charge?

Fash
02-03-2022, 09:59 AM
I much preferred Pat

Pat? who is Pat? I am Fash Incognito

Luis Anaconda
02-03-2022, 10:02 AM
Pat? who is Pat? I am Fash Incognito

:wave: Good to have you back really, f

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
02-03-2022, 12:13 PM
I don't like to say. I have a lot to catch up on. Who is Starmer? What is Covid? Where is Mr Wenger? Why is Arteta in charge?

Why did you have to bring up M. Wenger, Fash. I was only just starting to get over it and now you've made me cry.

I think Starmer's the one with the hairy, horny helmet who was noncing you in the sex basement, but I find all this Q-stuff a bit confusing, especially when it moves from Washington to Watford.