PDA

View Full Version : So will the fat, blithering idiot remove all Plan *******s restrictions?

WES
01-19-2022, 12:32 PM
The data says yes, common sense says yes, the majority of the cabinet says yes but Witty, Vallance and the public health officials say no - the cretinous scum that they are.

I'm guessing no, I'm guessing he keeps some around. The spineless, fat, blithering idiot.

WES
01-19-2022, 01:10 PM
The data says yes, common sense says yes, the majority of the cabinet says yes but Witty, Vallance and the public health officials say no - the cretinous scum that they are.

I'm guessing no, I'm guessing he keeps some around. The spineless, fat, blithering idiot.

Quite happy to be wrong on this one.

wd FBI :thumbup:

Tony C
01-19-2022, 01:19 PM
What was thing about there only being 17,000 actual Covid deaths?

I only heard about this…don’t know who calculated it but if you strip away all the other deaths labelled covid related the actual figure is 17k so roughly 8500 a year.

The whole thing is bent worse than an a AFCON match.

I saw Faucci’s article last night…there are 5 stages to a pandemic and we’re still in stage 1.

Okay boss lol

Someone please put him a suitcase and throw him off a bridge and let’s pretend he never existed!

PSRB
01-19-2022, 02:18 PM
Quite happy to be wrong on this one.

wd FBI :thumbup:

FBI needs to sort it out, not that I'd ever vote for the Keir Beer bunch bunch anyway.

WES
01-19-2022, 03:10 PM
FBI needs to sort it out, not that I'd ever vote for the Keir Beer bunch bunch anyway.

Quite, FBI out and Rishi in

I have this little daydream where he stands up on his first day as PM and says 'with immediate effect I have disbanded SAGE and both Chris Witty and Patrick Vallance are facing criminal prosecution. Now everyone go out and get plastered!'

Sadly, I'm reaching a bit :-)