PDA

View Full Version : F1 yesterday was a ridicules

Pat Vegas
12-13-2021, 10:07 AM
they might think having Max as champ will open the doors to a lot of fans.

But I think a lot will turn off for good after that shidshow.

PSRB
12-13-2021, 10:36 AM

Utter joke, making up the rules as they went along. Did everything they could to screw Lewis over. Would have a fair bit of sympathy for Max if it gets overturned, as not his fault. Michael Masi is not fit for purpose

Billy Goat Sverige
12-13-2021, 10:39 AM
****ing joke, Pat. There was only ever going to be one winner there and they all knew it. One of the biggest rigged results I’ve ever seen in sport.

Pat Vegas
12-13-2021, 10:58 AM
****ing joke, Pat. There was only ever going to be one winner there and they all knew it. One of the biggest rigged results I’ve ever seen in sport.

They need to cut this bullying the race director crap out.

Horner is like a bad guy from WWE, Whilst I was pissed off Toto made me laugh.

PSRB
12-13-2021, 11:13 AM
They need to cut this bullying the race director crap out.

Horner is like a bad guy from WWE, Whilst I was pissed off Toto made me laugh.

It wouldn't surprise me if Lewis walks away from the sport.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
12-13-2021, 11:20 AM

Nah i think people had enough of the **** demanding everybody kneel for communism when he has 100m plus in the bank. It's great seeing these people knocked off their perch.

Pat Vegas
12-13-2021, 12:02 PM
Nah i think people had enough of the **** demanding everybody kneel for communism when he has 100m plus in the bank. It's great seeing these people knocked off their perch.

He's been quite gracious in defeat. apparently he told Mercedes not to appeal.

Pat Vegas
12-13-2021, 12:02 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if Lewis walks away from the sport.

if it carries on like that I wouln't be surpirsed. Though he might come back next season in a different way.
Curious to see how the new cars turn out.

PSRB
12-13-2021, 12:04 PM
He's been quite gracious in defeat. apparently he told Mercedes not to appeal.

Can tell you now that Max would have walked off in a huff if the situation had been reversed

Pat Vegas
12-13-2021, 12:08 PM
Can tell you now that Max would have walked off in a huff if the situation had been reversed

They would have appealed the first lap indcident.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
12-13-2021, 03:11 PM
I remember Hakkinen losing his title in worse circustances after he was about a 1min clear only for the saftey car to have to come on.
Still, nothing beats the mentaller priest invading the track to bring out the saftey car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a_urdgrl2E

WES
12-13-2021, 04:01 PM
The simple fact is that for 52 laps Mercedes outperformed Red Bull, the car was better and the driver was better.

Then with a 12 sec lead and 6 laps left and the race over, neither Hamilton or Mercedes did anything wrong nor did they suffer any mechanical failure of any kind, yet despite that they were put in a position that they had no chance to win the race.

Regardless of rules, that simple fact turns F1 into a joke of a sport if that can be true.

PSRB
12-14-2021, 10:34 AM
The simple fact is that for 52 laps Mercedes outperformed Red Bull, the car was better and the driver was better.

Then with a 12 sec lead and 6 laps left and the race over, neither Hamilton or Mercedes did anything wrong nor did they suffer any mechanical failure of any kind, yet despite that they were put in a position that they had no chance to win the race.

Regardless of rules, that simple fact turns F1 into a joke of a sport if that can be true.

Correct, utterly ridicules

Tony C
12-15-2021, 01:04 AM
The comparison to Anfield 89 was flawed.

It would’ve been Anfield 89 if the FA decided when Seaman picked up the ball that 1nil would be good enough for the title and then when Dixon launched it the ref blew for full time.

My main gripe with Sunday is Max got beat down every lap and was +12 seconds behind when the safety car came out but afterwards was right up alongside with better tyres.

Don’t mind losing but that was daylight robbery.