PDA

View Full Version : So if we beat Watford on Sunday, Man City beat ManU and Liverpool beat the Hammers

WES
11-01-2021, 02:34 PM
We will go into the international break in 5th, even on points with the Hammers for 4th place.

Onwards and upwards for the Gunners :cloud9:

Maravilloso Marvo
11-02-2021, 12:31 PM
We will go into the international break in 5th, even on points with the Hammers for 4th place.

Onwards and upwards for the Gunners :cloud9:

If we're talking unlikely scenarios, why not go the full hog and say if West Ham lose 2-0 that we only have to win 9-1 to go into 4th!

WES
11-02-2021, 12:56 PM
If we're talking unlikely scenarios, why not go the full hog and say if West Ham lose 2-0 that we only have to win 9-1 to go into 4th!

Alreet, Marve? Assume all is well with you and yours.

Um, which of those three outcomes would you describe as 'unlikely'? :rubchin:

Maravilloso Marvo
11-02-2021, 02:08 PM
Alreet, Marve? Assume all is well with you and yours.

Um, which of those three outcomes would you describe as 'unlikely'? :rubchin:

All good here Wes, I trust the same for you.

You seem to have misunderstood slightly. Individually, all of your three scenarios are likely to happen. Indeed, from a betting perspective, they are all odds on favourite outcomes in those matches. However, the likelihood of ALL 3 happening becomes must less certain. Again, going back to the statistics provided by your favourite betting company, statistically for every 4 times those 3 games are played, all 3 would only go that way once. That's what, a 25% chance then? I think you will agree that as it is under 50% it is more likely to not happen than likely to happen. Therefore that is why I described it as unlikely.