PDA

View Full Version : Them

IUFG
11-01-2021, 12:46 PM
I see they have sacked another coach.

Well done Daniel, I say. He see's something not working and he pulls the trigger.

And as long as he keeps appointing the wrong people, all will be good in the world.

WES
11-01-2021, 12:56 PM

Well done Daniel, I say. He see's something not working and he pulls the trigger.

And as long as he keeps appointing the wrong people, all will be good in the world.

He seems to have a bit of a following up the road because he sucks every last £ out of potential buyers of his players.

Which is true. Sadly for them, it also means they get stuck with players who don't want to be there too often and Levy's inability to identify and support a decent manager is quite astonishing.

We should always appreciate how lucky we are, I. No other team is lucky enough to have them as their main rival. :cloud9:

redgunamo
11-01-2021, 12:58 PM
lol. Some day they will get the right man. And then promptly sack him out of sheer habit.