PDA

View Full Version : Predictable England

PSRB
08-12-2021, 11:50 AM
win the toss, put opposition in and then proceed to not take a wicket :rolleyes:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-12-2021, 01:40 PM
win the toss, put opposition in and then proceed to not take a wicket :rolleyes:

Can't remember the last time I saw Jimmy go so many games without taking a single wicket with the new ball. Apparently this year's Duke balls don't swing as much at the start. So we've blunted our most important weapon.

Hammered in India, we'll be hammered by them now and then the Ashes to come. Great.

PSRB
08-12-2021, 02:43 PM
Can't remember the last time I saw Jimmy go so many games without taking a single wicket with the new ball. Apparently this year's Duke balls don't swing as much at the start. So we've blunted our most important weapon.

Hammered in India, we'll be hammered by them now and then the Ashes to come. Great.

We are screwed when Jimmy retires.

I also hate split slips. The ball always goes in the gap!

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-12-2021, 08:09 PM
We are screwed when Jimmy retires.

I also hate split slips. The ball always goes in the gap!

Agree about split slips. And about JA going {though we are with Broad, Archer, Woakes and Stokes atm.}

But JA's spells this summer with the older ball show he's still got it. But this year, with these 2021 Dukes, he hasn't taken a single test wicket with the new ball. Yes, 2 best test sides in the world, not exactly bowling at Burns, Sibley, Crawley etc, but even so.

PSRB
08-13-2021, 03:15 PM
Agree about split slips. And about JA going {though we are with Broad, Archer, Woakes and Stokes atm.}

But JA's spells this summer with the older ball show he's still got it. But this year, with these 2021 Dukes, he hasn't taken a single test wicket with the new ball. Yes, 2 best test sides in the world, not exactly bowling at Burns, Sibley, Crawley etc, but even so.

Calypso collapso FFS

PSRB
08-16-2021, 01:15 PM
Calypso collapso FFS

FFS England

Tony C
08-16-2021, 06:35 PM
Cleaned up

Little bit of a sweat at the end but cleaned up…amen