PDA

View Full Version : Unfreedom Day

Tony C
07-19-2021, 08:53 PM
Going to need double jabs to go the football and racing from October.

Then there’s all the boosters.

Pat Vegas
07-20-2021, 08:13 AM

On the other hand nightclubs will be full of milfs

PSRB
07-20-2021, 08:29 AM
On the other hand nightclubs will be full of milfs

Looking forward to the over 40's nights :-)

Luis Anaconda
07-20-2021, 08:34 AM
Looking forward to the over 40's nights :-)

:hehe: :hehe: I might actually come home

WES
07-20-2021, 09:09 AM

Not sure why that spineless, fat, blithering idiot of a Prime Minister actually says anything at those pressers.

He might as well start off with 'Hello my name is Boris Johnson and I'm Chris Witty's b1tch, over to you Chris' - and then shut up.

Would save a lot of time and remove the ambiguity as to who is really running the country. :shrug:

Tony C
07-20-2021, 09:37 AM
I for one will boycott the racecourse if a vaccine passport is demanded. This will be like 1943 Poland. A paper stamped with a swastika.

Thats not what our brave hero forefathers fought for :cry:

Pat Vegas
07-20-2021, 09:45 AM
I for one will boycott the racecourse if a vaccine passport is demanded. This will be like 1943 Poland. A paper stamped with a swastika.

Thats not what our brave hero forefathers fought for :cry:

What about the Watford Sex Disco?

dismalswamp
07-20-2021, 11:03 AM
It's high time that anyone slightly scared of this mild flu bug ****ing died from it, leaving the rest of us to get on with our lives.
As for the British government, I shall look forward to a future administration filing criminal charges against these disgusting cretins.

WES
07-20-2021, 11:14 AM
It's high time that anyone slightly scared of this mild flu bug ****ing died from it, leaving the rest of us to get on with our lives.
As for the British government, I shall look forward to a future administration filing criminal charges against these disgusting cretins.

Well said, ds. Every spineless worm with a mask I see I swear quietly at. Something like 'man up you great ponce' etc

And yes, Anaconda, I can do some things quietly :vsign:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-20-2021, 11:40 AM

That's not what our brave hero forefathers fought for :cry:

I always have a swastika on my passport. I always liked the big sticker with the swastika with an ohm in the middle for the front but I couldn't find that last time, only a smaller version for the back.

So as well a different Ganesha sticker for front and back, I have a solid plastic ohm and a solid plastic swastika stuck on the bottom corners of the front cover.

And given my blood is half Indian, my forefathers did fight for my right to have a swastika, or a Sikh Khanda or a Muslim star and crescent on my passport. 2.5m volunteered to fight fascism in WW2, the largest ever volunteer army in human history, and as it says on their WW1 memorial at Neuve Chapelle - in English and in every relevant native language - God Is One.

It's almost like the soldiers of the British Indian Army were more tolerant of each other's faiths than most modern Indians and Pakistanis.

But I must be wrong because everyone says the British Empire was pure evil in every single way.

JAI HIND. JAI SHREE GANESHA. SAB BHAGAVAAN EK HAI.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
07-20-2021, 11:07 PM
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/hms-queen-elizabeth-covid-royal-navy-b1883699.html

What idiots are taking this *******s serious anymore?

dismalswamp
07-21-2021, 06:07 AM
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/hms-queen-elizabeth-covid-royal-navy-b1883699.html

What idiots are taking this *******s serious anymore?

What worries me is that they consider this to be ‘News’
These ****-thick journalists have no idea how this ‘vaccine’ they are pushing actually works. It does not and never did offer immunity, it is a gene sequencing ‘cheat code’ that helps prevent infected host cells being duplicated to propagate the virus.
Assuming the ‘vaccine’ doesn’t kill you, which is a very small but also very real possibility, you can still be infected, you can still get ill (though usually not as bad), you can still infect others and you can still die (unlikely). You only gain lifelong proper immunity when becoming infected and beating the virus, initially with antibodies and then are protected by t-cells long after the antibodies have been disposed off. This also led to numerous non-News headlines of ‘antibodies only present for 3 months after infection’ etc. The way the media doesn’t bother with basic beginner level science or any kind of research before basically bull****ting the population should be ridiculed at every opportunity.