PDA

View Full Version : When I watched the Spain v Italy game

Sir C
07-12-2021, 08:33 AM
and then the next night watched England v Denmark, it was clear that England are nowhere near the top level. Southgate should be congratulated for keeping it tight last night.

Poor Bukayo though. :-(

Pat Vegas
07-12-2021, 08:36 AM
and then the next night watched England v Denmark, it was clear that England are nowhere near the top level. Southgate should be congratulated for keeping it tight last night.

Poor Bukayo though. :-(

Rather weird in my househould last night.

Italy are not that great but they have that winner mentality, England have that sort of being rained on a bus stop mentality.

Sir C
07-12-2021, 08:56 AM
Rather weird in my househould last night.

Italy are not that great but they have that winner mentality, England have that sort of being rained on a bus stop mentality.

Did she give you a load of bantz, f? :-(

I think Italy are pretty good, actually. They passed the ball extremely well, and in Chiesa, Verratti, Donnaruma and Insigne they have a spine of world class footballers.

Plus, of course, they have Giorgio :hehe: :love:

Pat Vegas
07-12-2021, 09:31 AM
Did she give you a load of bantz, f? :-(

I think Italy are pretty good, actually. They passed the ball extremely well, and in Chiesa, Verratti, Donnaruma and Insigne they have a spine of world class footballers.

Plus, of course, they have Giorgio :hehe: :love:

it was alright. Though ended up watching in different rooms at some point.

I like Chiesa he looks old fashioned one of my favourite players on the pitch I always liked Verratti too I saw him play live for Pescara once best player on the pitch.

I like Belotti too as he looks sort of awkward and has Hitler hair