PSRB
06-16-2021, 02:06 PM
:hehe: :hehe:

Mind you, we'll probably offer that for Grealish

7sisters
06-16-2021, 02:53 PM

They’re just rubbing it in now, aren’t they ?

Tony C
06-16-2021, 08:24 PM
I suppose…you won’t get if you don’t ask.

What’s the deal with Ben White? Defensive midfield maybe?

Feel a little harsh dumping Holding out the starting line up…I mean he just got a hair transplant…might be more confident now.

Luis Anaconda
06-17-2021, 11:41 AM
I suppose…you won’t get if you don’t ask.

What’s the deal with Ben White? Defensive midfield maybe?

Feel a little harsh dumping Holding out the starting line up…I mean he just got a hair transplant…might be more confident now.

It's our new racist policy - White is right, t

Luis Anaconda
06-17-2021, 11:43 AM

I think this is very much in the "agent bull**** rumours during contract negotiating" territory. Apparently Real want him is exchange for Odegaard as well

redgunamo
06-17-2021, 12:16 PM
Token <sell 'em all except Lacazette!> post.

WES
06-17-2021, 12:17 PM
I think this is very much in the "agent bull**** rumours during contract negotiating" territory. Apparently Real want him is exchange for Odegaard as well

One would hope - with Mari, Holding, Gabriel and Saliba to come I can't think of a position where we probably have less need.

The boy Phillips from Leeds was awfully good the other night, have you seen much of him?

Luis Anaconda
06-17-2021, 01:11 PM
One would hope - with Mari, Holding, Gabriel and Saliba to come I can't think of a position where we probably have less need.

The boy Phillips from Leeds was awfully good the other night, have you seen much of him?
A fair bit - watched him more in the Championship than the premiership to be honest. Impressive character - I like him.

I agree on centre backs - Chambers may still be with us as well. Seems an odd position to spend a lot of money, unless Saliba really is going to be shipped out

Luis Anaconda
06-17-2021, 01:12 PM
Token <sell 'em all except Lacazette!> post.

:( No 9s are going the way of No 10s - everyone wants to be an 8 or a 6 these days

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
06-17-2021, 01:49 PM
:( No 9s are going the way of No 10s - everyone wants to be an 8 or a 6 these days

What's a 6 in old money?

I know what an 8 and a 10 are. But for me, a 6 is a CH like Big Tone, and a 4 is a DM. Like Paddy V when playing with Petit etc. Or Gilby - he was a classic no.4 in my book.

Luis Anaconda
06-17-2021, 02:11 PM
What's a 6 in old money?

I know what an 8 and a 10 are. But for me, a 6 is a CH like Big Tone, and a 4 is a DM. Like Paddy V when playing with Petit etc. Or Gilby - he was a classic no.4 in my book.

A Pirlo or an Alonso I suppose - one who sits deep and takes it off the centre half. I'm not sure what any of it means any more, gg

06-17-2021, 05:34 PM
A Pirlo or an Alonso I suppose - one who sits deep and takes it off the centre half. I'm not sure what any of it means any more, gg

So sort of Arteta when he had Santi and Ozil ahead of him, then? {God, I miss Santi.} Or Granit recently.

Tony C
06-23-2021, 09:00 AM
I guess Villa will make a bid for Saka now?

06-23-2021, 12:21 PM
I guess Villa will make a bid for Saka now?

I hope Birmingham gets bombed.

pjlincs
06-23-2021, 01:37 PM
I hope Birmingham gets bombed.

B6 by B12s? Kroenke squadron!

Tony C
06-23-2021, 03:28 PM
Lol about bombings…I see that Muslim fella got kicked off AFTV.

Moh?

Remember saying it was a bad idea to keep interviewing him wearing those pro Palestine badges.

Guess things got to get the top.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
06-23-2021, 06:35 PM
Lol about bombings…I see that Muslim fella got kicked off AFTV.

Moh?

Remember saying it was a bad idea to keep interviewing him wearing those pro Palestine badges.

Guess things got to get the top.

Didn't even know about that. Looked into it and Robbie says it was because he didn't want politics in football. This is the same clown that made about 70 BLM videos. :clap:

Tony C
06-23-2021, 07:27 PM
The episode that got me was the one when BLM all kicked off and he had that United guy ‘Rants’ on and the first 15 minutes is him (the United guy) blasting off about how Churchill was a racist slave owner and we had to tear down his statue.

It was about an hour long so in the comments I posted a Timestamp for the last minute and said - this is when the video starts.

And AFTV replied all angry at me lol