'we are disrespecting him'

:hehe: clowns

PSRB
05-28-2021, 02:21 PM
'big mistake'
'he's out best midfielder'
'we are disrespecting him'

:hehe: clowns

I like him, we certainly played much better when he was on the pitch. Yes, he made a mistake and got a stupid red card but I'd keep him.

Luis Anaconda
05-28-2021, 02:46 PM
I like him, we certainly played much better when he was on the pitch. Yes, he made a mistake and got a stupid red card but I'd keep him.

Pretty much my views - we need to add bodies in central midfield not deplete it

Pat Vegas
05-28-2021, 02:53 PM

I want a complete revamp of the midfield. so if he goes I would see that we might actually look into it.

Maybe Xhaka just looks like an unlikeable chap.

Luis Anaconda
05-28-2021, 03:09 PM
I want a complete revamp of the midfield. so if he goes I would see that we might actually look into it.

Maybe Xhaka just looks like an unlikeable chap.

Bit racist, p. He has a lovely smile anyway

PSRB
05-28-2021, 03:24 PM
Bit racist, p. He has a lovely smile anyway

The fact he stuck it out after the whole fan kerfuffle thing is another reason I like him.

Luis Anaconda
05-31-2021, 08:15 AM
The fact he stuck it out after the whole fan kerfuffle thing is another reason I like him.

Yeah - me too. Don't blame him for his reaction after the **** his wife and kid were getting and Emery didn't really back him

Tony C
05-31-2021, 04:29 PM
It’s time to move on from him and Bellerin imo

Roma wanting Xhaka just sums up how far Mourinho has fallen.

Watching Chelsea the other night made me think about a lot of things.

how did we miss out on Ngolo?

Reece James is physically where I hoped Bellend would be at after a few years but fark me...going vegan was an awful decision.

Good opportunity to build a proper team now with Leno, Gabriel, Tierney, Party, Saka, ESR, Willock and Martinelli/ Aboomerang as the core.

Also stop this ridiculous 5 captains thing...one leader.

PSRB
06-01-2021, 09:38 AM
It’s time to move on from him and Bellerin imo

Roma wanting Xhaka just sums up how far Mourinho has fallen.

Watching Chelsea the other night made me think about a lot of things.

how did we miss out on Ngolo?

Reece James is physically where I hoped Bellend would be at after a few years but fark me...going vegan was an awful decision.

Good opportunity to build a proper team now with Leno, Gabriel, Tierney, Party, Saka, ESR, Willock and Martinelli/ Aboomerang as the core.

Also stop this ridiculous 5 captains thing...one leader.

We need 5 captains, so we can move the captaincy easily when each one does something daft :thumbup:

redgunamo
06-01-2021, 11:04 AM
Right. In fact, one sometimes wonders whether a mere five is actually enough.

We need 5 captains, so we can move the captaincy easily when each one does something daft :thumbup:

Tony C
06-02-2021, 09:05 AM
This new goalie they’re talking about is a worry.

Banned for taking Lasix.

That’s a controversial medication used in American horse racing to stop internal bleeding.

Problem is it can mask the use of other performance enhancing drugs in the system.

General feeling is it shouldn’t be allowed because it weakens the breed.

I’ve got no idea why a hooman would want to take that.

7sisters
06-02-2021, 11:17 AM
This new goalie they’re talking about is a worry.

Banned for taking Lasix.

That’s a controversial medication used in American horse racing to stop internal bleeding.

Problem is it can mask the use of other performance enhancing drugs in the system.

General feeling is it shouldn’t be allowed because it weakens the breed.

I’ve got no idea why a hooman would want to take that.

Let’s not be hasty . 1.5m for a top keeper seems a bit of a steal. I may compromise my principles here, that’s assuming I had any. 👍

John Bunnell
06-02-2021, 11:38 AM
Xhaka has probably been the player who has racked up the most appearances over the last 4 or so years. We have been awfully **** during that time. Just get rid he's not good enough.

AFC East
06-02-2021, 01:13 PM
Pretty much my views - we need to add bodies in central midfield not deplete it

Agree with both of you