05-14-2021, 04:19 PM
The cull begins.

One hopes...

Tony C
05-14-2021, 05:54 PM
I bet you they give a guard of honour at the next game lol

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
05-14-2021, 11:33 PM
The thing is, our cb's were decent this year despite the stick they constantly got. We weren't **** because of them. The performances of our 4 main ones were far better than anything Senderos ever did over a season. I'd say the main reason he's going is we'll need to make room for the Greek or that Saliba fella.

Sir C
05-15-2021, 06:52 AM
The cull begins.

One hopes...

Twitter reckons he’s taking his mate Willian with him.

We can only hope.

pjlincs
05-15-2021, 11:36 AM
The thing is, our cb's were decent this year despite the stick they constantly got. We weren't **** because of them. The performances of our 4 main ones were far better than anything Senderos ever did over a season. I'd say the main reason he's going is we'll need to make room for the Greek or that Saliba fella.

Watching Southampton vs Palace last week, the Vestergaard fella seemed solid, big fecker.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
05-15-2021, 01:14 PM
Looks like the missing link which is what you want in a cb.

pjlincs
05-15-2021, 01:27 PM
Looks like the missing link which is what you want in a cb.

Martin Keown likes this :thumbup:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
05-15-2021, 03:05 PM

The Senderos who got us to a CL final, setting a record for most minutes without conceding a goal, despite having a right-footed, 3rd choice CM playing LB?

What happened to him and Djourou? I thought Johann was gonna make it.

IUFG
05-15-2021, 07:27 PM
Twitter reckons he’s taking his mate Willian with him.

We can only hope.

...and Xhaka. Back of the fūcking net.