PDA

View Full Version : No way will this Spotify take over happen

PSRB
04-26-2021, 09:15 AM
can't see KSE selling.

Sir C
04-26-2021, 09:18 AM
can't see KSE selling.

And anyway, why would we think the Spotify bloke is any better than Stan? He has a track record of paying 0.0000000001p per item for his content, after all.

PSRB
04-26-2021, 09:20 AM
And anyway, why would we think the Spotify bloke is any better than Stan? He has a track record of paying 0.0000000001p per item for his content, after all.

Yep, we need a billionaire that no longer wishes to be a billionaire. Spend some facking money, and all that

WES
04-26-2021, 09:21 AM
Yep, we need a billionaire that no longer wishes to be a billionaire. Spend some facking money, and all that

Yeah but billionaires can't spend their money on their football clubs because FFP stopped all that.

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

PSRB
04-26-2021, 09:22 AM
Yeah but billionaires can't spend their money on their football clubs because FFP stopped all that.

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Bet they'll enforce if it looks like we'll be spending!

Pat Vegas
04-26-2021, 09:29 AM
can't see KSE selling.

:nod: I don't believe the story anyway.

We need some sort of billionaire who will treat it like a hobby.

Now whilst Chelsea bought sucess they are now a much bigger club than they were. So actually it's good business for him.

PSRB
04-26-2021, 09:39 AM
:nod: I don't believe the story anyway.

We need some sort of billionaire who will treat it like a hobby.

Now whilst Chelsea bought sucess they are now a much bigger club than they were. So actually it's good business for him.

and he's laundered millions through the club.......

Tony C
04-26-2021, 09:43 AM
Has anyone ever seen Spotify guy at games?

He says he’s been a fan since 3 years old lol

But anyone can claim that...he needs to complete the Questionnaire imo

Reckon Vieira, Dennis and Henry is just a rouse to coax moneybags Flamini to join...worth billions innit

Luis Anaconda
04-26-2021, 12:24 PM

Reckon Vieira, Dennis and Henry is just a rouse to coax moneybags Flamini to join...worth billions innit

Two year olds can't

PSRB
04-26-2021, 12:49 PM

Twitter now saying Flamini on board, sounds like utter horse**** to me.

At least Balogun has signed

Pat Vegas
04-26-2021, 12:53 PM
Twitter now saying Flamini on board, sounds like utter horse**** to me.

At least Balogun has signed

sounds like rubbish.

Any Arsenal players in on it are just part of the advisors. This Flamini billionaire *******s never goes away.

IUFG2
04-26-2021, 01:05 PM
Two year olds can't

oooof!

gpwm.

Luis Anaconda
04-26-2021, 01:22 PM
can't see KSE selling.

More chance of me paying for Spotify than him buying Arsenal. Seems like a bit of a **** anyway

IUFG2
04-26-2021, 01:39 PM
Seems like a bit of a **** anyway

he didn't get where he is today without being one, la.

http://www.leonardrossiter.com/reginaldperrin/14013.jpg

Tony C
04-27-2021, 08:09 AM
So what’s the deal with Dennis, Vieira and Henry?

Just faces to get the fans onside? Because they can’t be that rich.

I mean they’re rich but they weren’t exactly on that Ronaldo / Neymar money innit.

WES
04-27-2021, 08:26 AM
So what’s the deal with Dennis, Vieira and Henry?

Just faces to get the fans onside? Because they can’t be that rich.

I mean they’re rich but they weren’t exactly on that Ronaldo / Neymar money innit.

Fans don't need to be onside apparently because no one cares what they think :-)

But yes, that is almost certainly why. Be funny if this went through and there was fan representation on the board as this chap is allegedly open to, according to the Tele.

Be funny just to watch Burney's head explore when Tim Payton and AST had a say :hehe:

PSRB
04-27-2021, 09:46 AM
Fans don't need to be onside apparently because no one cares what they think :-)

But yes, that is almost certainly why. Be funny if this went through and there was fan representation on the board as this chap is allegedly open to, according to the Tele.

Be funny just to watch Burney's head explore when Tim Payton and AST had a say :hehe:

I still want Elon Musk to buy us, can **** Payton, etc off to the stars

Tony C
04-27-2021, 06:32 PM
Kronke statement...

No bid, not selling anyway, goal is to win trophies and improve competitiveness on the pitch

-

Should’ve wrote it in crayon or cut out letters from a magazine just to annoy everyone :nod:

AFC East
04-28-2021, 04:41 PM
Kronke statement...

No bid, not selling anyway, goal is to win trophies and improve competitiveness on the pitch

-

Should’ve wrote it in crayon or cut out letters from a magazine just to annoy everyone :nod:

This made me laugh out loud.