PDA

View Full Version : I’ve watched two good games of football featuring

Sir C
04-15-2021, 07:44 AM
four excellent teams this week.

The difference between the football Real Madrid or PSG play, and the steaming pile we serve up is a yawning, gaping chasm as vast as your mum’s wossname.

Remember when we were good? :cry:

PSRB
04-15-2021, 08:14 AM

The difference between the football Real Madrid or PSG play, and the steaming pile we serve up is a yawning, gaping chasm as vast as your mum’s wossname.

Our 1st against Sheff was a bit special.....I appreciate the opposition were poverty.

Good to see Liverpool fans upto their usual nonsense last night, I assume the Real Madrid bus must have started it.......

Sir C
04-15-2021, 08:54 AM
Our 1st against Sheff was a bit special.....I appreciate the opposition were poverty.

Good to see Liverpool fans upto their usual nonsense last night, I assume the Real Madrid bus must have started it.......

Apparently the bloke who chucked the brick got a little scratch on his hand from the broken glass.

The city has gone into mourning and a petition has been started demanding justice for the poor innocent scally cruelly maimed by vicous Spanish coach glass.

Luis Anaconda
04-15-2021, 11:08 AM

RCEG? I thought you had left

Sir C
04-15-2021, 11:40 AM
RCEG? I thought you had left

Bit strong la. I mean bantz is bantz and all, but... RCEG? Really? :-(

Luis Anaconda
04-15-2021, 12:02 PM
Bit strong la. I mean bantz is bantz and all, but... RCEG? Really? :-(
I felt bad as soon as I posted, sir c. I apologise. Dorset maybe?