PDA

View Full Version : I can not decide what car to purchase

Pat Vegas
02-25-2021, 09:32 AM
There are some rather nice deals on leasing the new A Class.

I haven't leased before so its' rather tempting.

But at the same time I am thinking I could get a larger/flashier used motor that's a older which might be more exciting for a reasonable price.

PSRB
02-25-2021, 09:42 AM
There are some rather nice deals on leasing the new A Class.

I haven't leased before so its' rather tempting.

But at the same time I am thinking I could get a larger/flashier used motor that's a older which might be more exciting for a reasonable price.

Done BMW, nowAudi and will go Mercedes next. I do like the Audi interior and dash set up

Pat Vegas
02-25-2021, 09:47 AM
Done BMW, nowAudi and will go Mercedes next. I do like the Audi interior and dash set up

I really like the new tech in the Mercedes, Though it might be more gimmicks than I need. If I go A Class I might get the saloon model,

I think i'd regeret buying a model a couple years older that might look dated.

PSRB
02-25-2021, 09:55 AM
I really like the new tech in the Mercedes, Though it might be more gimmicks than I need. If I go A Class I might get the saloon model,

I think i'd regeret buying a model a couple years older that might look dated.

I bought a 3 year old A5 with all the toys, had it 3 years now and in no rush to change it

Pat Vegas
02-25-2021, 10:21 AM
I bought a 3 year old A5 with all the toys, had it 3 years now and in no rush to change it

My mate at work just bought a BMW M2 it's lovely.
I think he probably doesn't have enough money to buy lunch thesedays but it's rather nice.

Pat Vegas
03-08-2021, 09:23 AM
In the end I've gone for the A Class,
just waiting for them to call for me to pick it up.
Made the mistake of sending lots of enquiries about lots of different cars and my phone has been rining constantly.

taxman10
03-08-2021, 10:39 AM
I would suggest a Ferrari or Lambourghini

Pat Vegas
03-08-2021, 11:33 AM
I would suggest a Ferrari or Lambourghini

What sort of mileage will I get out of them.

What do Europeans say when they ask about this? what sort of Kilometerage?

Pat Vegas
03-10-2021, 09:49 AM
Is it normal for this sort of thing to take nearly 2 weeks to do. I signed the papers etc waiting for them to call me to collect the bloody thing.

Last time I bought a car was quick I think I spent more time choosing a pair of shoes

Sir C
03-10-2021, 11:08 AM
Is it normal for this sort of thing to take nearly 2 weeks to do. I signed the papers etc waiting for them to call me to collect the bloody thing.

Last time I bought a car was quick I think I spent more time choosing a pair of shoes

Was the car in stock at the dealer? If it was in central stock at Merecedes-Benz it could easily take 2 or 3 weeks to reach the dealer. Transport companies are snowed under because it's, you know, March, the busiest month in the motor industry.

Pat Vegas
03-10-2021, 11:39 AM
Was the car in stock at the dealer? If it was in central stock at Merecedes-Benz it could easily take 2 or 3 weeks to reach the dealer. Transport companies are snowed under because it's, you know, March, the busiest month in the motor industry.

Yeah it was in stock but I have a suspicion it’s in Chelmsford. I have to also drop my car off for the part ex. They are only up the road I may have a casual walk by

Not too bothered but at some point I will have to put some diesel in my old car and am a skinflint.