PDA

View Full Version : Mustafi gone.

Sir C
02-02-2021, 09:23 AM
Such a strange one. At times he looked like an absolutely brilliant defender, whilst at others... he didn't.

He should be ever remembered for having the ugliest forename ever to play for the club. Shkodran, ffs. Sounds like an internal organ.

Tony C
02-02-2021, 09:41 AM
https://youtu.be/HA78_rutM_8

:clap:

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
02-02-2021, 10:08 AM
Do we have any Alans left? Arteta seems to have purged quite a few of them.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
02-02-2021, 06:26 PM
Such a strange one. At times he looked like an absolutely brilliant defender, whilst at others... he didn't.

He should be ever remembered for having the ugliest forename ever to play for the club. Shkodran, ffs. Sounds like an internal organ.

I thought you'd have liked it, C.

Doesn't Squadron remind you of 'planes?

His failures is shown by the fact that in all these years, no tabloid ever led with Squadron Leader!

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
02-02-2021, 06:29 PM
Do we have any Alans left? Arteta seems to have purged quite a few of them.

Token 67 year old Alan Sunderland would be better than Willian post.

And he had a better perm. That's why he was my first fave player. For the perm. That's why Rixy was my next fave player.

redgunamo
02-04-2021, 10:36 AM
Basically I think defenders can talk like Marlene Dietrich, and dance like Zizi Jeanmaire, as much as they like, but if they cannot even head the ball then they can all bugger off, imo. And take the manager with them.