PDA

View Full Version : We appear to be signing a Norwegian from our feeder club in Spain

Luis Anaconda
01-22-2021, 09:31 AM
Not sure how I feel about this

Sir C
01-22-2021, 10:06 AM

It's a lend, isn't it?

"Neither borrower nor lender be." That's my motto, la. Well, I didn't make it up, you understand. But I very much approve of the sentiment.

Luis Anaconda
01-22-2021, 10:10 AM
It's a lend, isn't it?

"Neither borrower nor lender be." That's my motto, la. Well, I didn't make it up, you understand. But I very much approve of the sentiment.
Did you not advise the Bard on this? It is a loan just to help Emile out a bit

redgunamo
01-22-2021, 11:07 AM
Seen. If we're going to be renting out FIFA 16 legends, I'd rather we got Foals or Sam Smith :-\

https://youtu.be/442siDSt3vc

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
01-22-2021, 03:11 PM

Perfect, imo. It proves he's wedded to the 4-2-3-1, which I like. And that he's happy with ESR so dropped all talk of buying creativity now. It gives cover for ESR, which we need. He can be subbed and rested etc. But not a big signing that would block his development. Just hope he'll be available more than that Suarez was.

I just worry that Willian will mean Reiss leaves and we may regret that in 2-3 yrs like with Gnabry. {Who I told everyone would make it al the top level. It was obvious when he broke into the first team and looked better than Ox.}