PDA

View Full Version : Tier 3 it is then boys.

Sir C
12-14-2020, 02:59 PM
Does that save 2,000 poor sods from having to watch us ‘play football’?

Burney
12-14-2020, 03:06 PM

You're all dirty disease people and you disgust me

barrybueno
12-14-2020, 03:21 PM

Tier 1 Christmas on the Isle of Wight for me :cloud9:

Tony C
12-14-2020, 03:33 PM
At least we cured Cancer, Heart disease and stabbings a have dropped right off.

Well done Handcuck

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
12-14-2020, 04:08 PM
Tier 1 Christmas on the Isle of Wight for me :cloud9:

save us David Icke. You're our only hope.

barrybueno
12-14-2020, 04:24 PM
save us David Icke. You're our only hope.

Didn't know he lived there, I'll see if I can grab a pint with him :-) If only he was in charge we'd never have heard about this Covid crap and would have had a normal year*

*Apart from England winning the Euros :nurse:

AFC East
12-14-2020, 04:54 PM
You're all dirty disease people and you disgust me

But we have reached the point where you're either in Tier 3 or living somewhere any decent human being would avoid.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
12-14-2020, 11:31 PM
But we have reached the point where you're either in Tier 3 or living somewhere any decent human being would avoid.

We're in Margate. Tier 3 and "somewhere any decent human being would avoid."

Sir C
12-15-2020, 09:15 AM
Best try that seafood restaurant today then... wossit called? A lobster thermidor and a bottle of Gavi di Gavi. A gentleman's lunch.

redgunamo
12-15-2020, 12:47 PM
Bit harsh. There's plenty to do at the Emirates besides watching football.

12-15-2020, 02:29 PM
Best try that seafood restaurant today then... wossit called? A lobster thermidor and a bottle of Gavi di Gavi. A gentleman's lunch.

I prefer my lobster plain, tbh. Just a squeeze of lemon. And I'd much prefer a Burgundy {Chabs, P-Fuissé} or a Loire {Sancerre, P-Fumé}. And I'm a bit scared of eating out what with us being the worst bit of Kent. But I appreciate your well-intentioned words.

Btw, what are you cooking for Xmas?

{Did I tell you about my wine dealer? Fiver a bottle. I have over a case of various Chateauneufs in the kitchen. And 4 or 5 Cru Bourgeois Haut-Médocs. But as they're 2016, I'm leaving them for at least 5 years. But the Ch-du-Ps are excellent quaffing atm. Especially at that price. If I was using a normal offie, not a cheap one, it would be cheaper to drink the wine every night that my tramp lager/cider snakebite.}

WES
12-15-2020, 03:29 PM
I prefer my lobster plain, tbh. Just a squeeze of lemon. And I'd much prefer a Burgundy {Chabs, P-Fuissé} or a Loire {Sancerre, P-Fumé}. And I'm a bit scared of eating out what with us being the worst bit of Kent. But I appreciate your well-intentioned words.

Btw, what are you cooking for Xmas?

{Did I tell you about my wine dealer? Fiver a bottle. I have over a case of various Chateauneufs in the kitchen. And 4 or 5 Cru Bourgeois Haut-Médocs. But as they're 2016, I'm leaving them for at least 5 years. But the Ch-du-Ps are excellent quaffing atm. Especially at that price. If I was using a normal offie, not a cheap one, it would be cheaper to drink the wine every night that my tramp lager/cider snakebite.}

Good call on lobster, GG. Thermidor is an abomination. Boil it and serve it with lemon butter, how lobster is meant to be eaten.

Your man is getting you CDP at a fiver a bottle? :rubchin:

12-15-2020, 03:39 PM
Good call on lobster, GG. Thermidor is an abomination. Boil it and serve it with lemon butter, how lobster is meant to be eaten.

Your man is getting you CDP at a fiver a bottle? :rubchin:

Good man, WES. As you say, melted cheese on a noble lobster is an abomination. The poor beast deserves better than that if he's giving his life for my pleasure.

As for the CdP, I still haven't worked out how the glass didn't break given he said they fell off the back of a lorry, but I'd never believe that a friend would lie to me so I'm sure it's all above board.

barrybueno
12-15-2020, 04:10 PM
Good man, WES. As you say, melted cheese on a noble lobster is an abomination. The poor beast deserves better than that if he's giving his life for my pleasure.

As for the CdP, I still haven't worked out how the glass didn't break given he said they fell off the back of a lorry, but I'd never believe that a friend would lie to me so I'm sure it's all above board.

This is your guy innit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF2WoWAHjUY