PDA

View Full Version : Things don't make sense. The lockdown came to an end

Pat Vegas
12-03-2020, 10:05 AM
but the 'deaths' are still very high on a daily basis :rubchin:

The vaccine is announce the day the lockdown ended :rubchin:

a month ago it was this is very bad. now it's everything fine by spring,

The vaccine will be ready next week but we have to be patient :rubchin:

Almost like I don't believe a word they say.

Go to save the over 80's though the average life expectancy in the UK is 81?

Sir C
12-03-2020, 10:36 AM
but the 'deaths' are still very high on a daily basis :rubchin:

The vaccine is announce the day the lockdown ended :rubchin:

a month ago it was this is very bad. now it's everything fine by spring,

The vaccine will be ready next week but we have to be patient :rubchin:

Almost like I don't believe a word they say.

Go to save the over 80's though the average life expectancy in the UK is 81?

Now we're told there is to be 'no return to normal' despite the vaccine. "On hugs, he says the vaccine may not give everyone "complete protection" so social distancing rules should still be followed"

We're being manipulated. Our culture is being destroyed, our freedoms stolen. We're being brainwashed to think others 'dirty' or 'infected'.

Why? And by whom? The Resistance will arise, but we need a visible enemy.

Tony C
12-03-2020, 11:13 AM
Obviously nothing to do with falsely recording normal deaths as Covid?

Yep no death by lack of cancer treatment here...it’s Covid

Stay home, bow down and accept it. And take the vaccination which will give you limp d I c k

Sir C
12-03-2020, 11:25 AM

Stay home, bow down and accept it. And take the vaccination which will give you limp d I c k

Yes, but why? Who benefits?

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
12-03-2020, 11:27 AM
The overall death rates aren't actually any higher than they would be any normal year and this is supposed to be during a pandemic that's going to wipe out the whole World....

While we're iving in our dystopian boiling frog nightmare World here's something extremely important people seem to have forgotten. The main reason we had to lockdown in the first place. We were told at the very start of this that this virus isn't as bad as SARS but we simply don't have enough ICU beds to cope when this kicks in. So we need time to sort that out with a quick lockdown. Right well fcuk me, it's been nearly a year now. And it can't be a money issue. With this goverment caused crissis where all local business has been forced to shut down and a huge swarth are on the breadline because we still haven't stopped sending 10 billion a year of our taxes away on foreign aid.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
12-03-2020, 11:30 AM

There is literally only one person in the entire World who had Covid that didn't die from it. George Floyd.
And that's not a wind up either, it's confirmed in his autopsy.

Meanwhile Jimmy out surfing in Oz with a slight cough gets eaten by a sharp. Casue of death = Covid.

Tony C
12-03-2020, 11:46 AM
I think this was kind of explored when the lockdowns first started ie would any government be willing to give up the power they now hold once this was over.

Nope.

Just ramped it...

The crazy bit is Indian Finance guy...we need him at Arsenal lol would get Upamecano, Grealish and Wilshere in January the way he blows through money.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
12-03-2020, 12:07 PM
I think this was kind of explored when the lockdowns first started ie would any government be willing to give up the power they now hold once this was over.

Nope.

Just ramped it...

The crazy bit is Indian Finance guy...we need him at Arsenal lol would get Upamecano, Grealish and Wilshere in January the way he blows through money.

Indeed. Look how we have to be gang raped everytime we go to the airport since 9/11. You rarely see new gained powers given up. Income tax is another one. It was only brought in temporarily to finance the Napoleonic wars and that was some 200 years ago. Surely any year now they'll remember to put a halt to that.....

Pat Vegas
12-03-2020, 01:56 PM
My Great auntie is in a care home and has covid apparently.

She also has dementia. However she is not ill in the slightest. they have just locked her in her room for 2 weeks shes in her 80s :rubchin:

AFC East
12-03-2020, 02:39 PM
Now we're told there is to be 'no return to normal' despite the vaccine. "On hugs, he says the vaccine may not give everyone "complete protection" so social distancing rules should still be followed"

We're being manipulated. Our culture is being destroyed, our freedoms stolen. We're being brainwashed to think others 'dirty' or 'infected'.

:wave: Hello Laurence!

You ask one good question. 'Why?'

1. Incompetence
2. Science isn't what people think it is
3. Did you think you were living in a liberal country?

AFC East
12-03-2020, 02:40 PM
Indeed. Look how we have to be gang raped everytime we go to the airport since 9/11. You rarely see new gained powers given up. Income tax is another one. It was only brought in temporarily to finance the Napoleonic wars and that was some 200 years ago. Surely any year now they'll remember to put a halt to that.....

Spot on. We become less liberal every time a 'temporary' law is created.

AFC East
12-03-2020, 02:40 PM

She also has dementia. However she is not ill in the slightest. they have just locked her in her room for 2 weeks shes in her 80s :rubchin:

At least that means the perverted porter will stop fingering her for a while.

Pat Vegas
12-03-2020, 04:00 PM
At least that means the perverted porter will stop fingering her for a while.

She might like it though?

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
12-03-2020, 05:34 PM

Most of the deaths in the care homes have been because the staff were critically understaffed aftershowing signs of symptoms. I've talked to 2 different people that told me that. Said they just couldn't manage. They had about a 1/5 of the staff needed.

Tony C
12-03-2020, 09:21 PM
Cuomo won an Emmy for sending 6000 care home residents to their deaths.

Go figure...

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
02-17-2021, 10:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKXxkqQ-fsI&lc=UgyQLOXA0YFC2cyzOG54AaABAg&ab_channel=Conan

A little project of mine to sum it up.

Tony C
02-17-2021, 02:37 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/help-56096264

Interesting they acknowledged the :toilet:

Ties in with the anal probes the Chinese have been using as part of the Covid testing.

:yikes:

PSRB
02-22-2021, 09:01 AM

I've lost 2 years of snowboarding!! More importantly I can't go to the pub!! The pub has always been this countries 'safe place' whenever **** happens.

As Tony says the deaths figure is massively spurious, my uncle died of COVID apparently, not the stage 4 cancer that we all know did for him

AFC East
02-22-2021, 01:33 PM
I've lost 2 years of snowboarding!! More importantly I can't go to the pub!! The pub has always been this countries 'safe place' whenever **** happens.

As Tony says the deaths figure is massively spurious, my uncle died of COVID apparently, not the stage 4 cancer that we all know did for him

Love a conspiracy theory. So much simpler than the world being complex.

PSRB
02-23-2021, 11:12 AM
Love a conspiracy theory. So much simpler than the world being complex.

It's fact. Hardly a conspiracy theory watching him die of cancer

AFC East
02-24-2021, 12:13 PM
It's fact. Hardly a conspiracy theory watching him die of cancer

Nor is hearing that a close friend and brilliant doctor has died of covid.

Suggesting that covid cases are inflated, without even giving a reason is a conspiracy theory.

PSRB
02-24-2021, 03:00 PM
Nor is hearing that a close friend and brilliant doctor has died of covid.

Suggesting that covid cases are inflated, without even giving a reason is a conspiracy theory.

I gavea reason. Every death is attributed as COVID, if tested positive within 28 days of death. That is flat out wrong.

PSRB
02-25-2021, 09:25 AM
I gavea reason. Every death is attributed as COVID, if tested positive within 28 days of death. That is flat out wrong.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9295743/NO-cases-influenza-detected-England-year-social-distancing-measures.html
No cases of flu this year.......

Tony C
02-25-2021, 09:57 AM
I think if they used Dominion voting machines the Flu count would be higher.

God bless Boris!

Heart, Kidney, Liver and Lung Diseases at an all time low
He’s cured cancer
He’s eradicated the Flu
Motor Vehicle deaths are a thing of the past
Knife Crime all washed up

Amen

Man deserves a knighthood and a Nobel prize.

PSRB
02-25-2021, 10:02 AM
I think if they used Dominion voting machines the Flu count would be higher.

God bless Boris!

Heart, Kidney, Liver and Lung Diseases at an all time low
He’s cured cancer
He’s eradicated the Flu
Motor Vehicle deaths are a thing of the past
Knife Crime all washed up

Amen

Man deserves a knighthood and a Nobel prize.

:rubchin: odd, isn't it?