PDA

View Full Version : Biggest self çunting in the history of politics. He basically reduced his own

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-06-2020, 04:33 PM
supporters' options for getting their vote in. And a posted vote is in the bank and won't change. If your base are having to wait an extra two weeks to vote, that's two whole weeks for them to realise what a massive çunt you are and change their mind.

Anyway, where are the Proud Boys? I wasted a whole month's popcorn money expecting proper fireworks.

redgunamo
11-20-2020, 07:24 AM
You've changed, man. You've turned into a proper girlie :-(

supporters' options for getting their vote in. And a posted vote is in the bank and won't change. If your base are having to wait an extra two weeks to vote, that's two whole weeks for them to realise what a massive çunt you are and change their mind.

Anyway, where are the Proud Boys? I wasted a whole month's popcorn money expecting proper fireworks.

WES
11-20-2020, 08:52 AM
You've changed, man. You've turned into a proper girlie :-(

Nothing girlie about hating Trump, red.

I'm torn between enjoying the theatre that is post election US of A and being genuinely concerned about Trump dragging them into a civil war.

You don't want a civil war, do you red? :rubchin:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
11-20-2020, 12:28 PM

I'm torn between enjoying the theatre that is post election US of A and being genuinely concerned about Trump dragging them into a civil war.

I do. One's basically a thick fascist and the other raised money so illiterate Paddies could bomb innocent Londoners. All their sports are ****. They think Jesus loves guns. They're exporting their racial hang-ups over there and their accents are vile. I reckon it would be a laugh.

WES
11-20-2020, 12:37 PM
I do. One's basically a thick fascist and the other raised money so illiterate Paddies could bomb innocent Londoners. All their sports are ****. They think Jesus loves guns. They're exporting their racial hang-ups over there and their accents are vile. I reckon it would be a laugh.

As much as we might not like or respect them, GG, they have some awfully big weapons. Having those floating around a country in the midst of a civil war would not be a good thing.

Not to mention that with our economy taking a kicking due to Covid and Brexit the last thing we need is the largest economy in the world going in the toilet.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-20-2020, 01:58 PM
As much as we might not like or respect them, GG, they have some awfully big weapons. Having those floating around a country in the midst of a civil war would not be a good thing.

Not to mention that with our economy taking a kicking due to Covid and Brexit the last thing we need is the largest economy in the world going in the toilet.

forgive them their little foibles.

redgunamo
11-20-2020, 01:58 PM
I gather you're from Canada though; you WOULD say that:p

Tony C
11-20-2020, 05:08 PM
Trump will win. 12th Amendment INCOMMING

Stop moaning and get over it.

8 more years!!

The ol man will hand over to Junior.

-

There’s no way the guy below got more votes than Obama lol

https://youtu.be/AvgOYmKCm2c