PDA

View Full Version : Working from Home Day Time TV,

Pat Vegas
10-30-2020, 10:02 AM
What do you normally have on?

I've banished then news, The rest of it seems to be Adverts for cremations and annoying sky adverts with Beach Boys songs :furious:

I tend to watch Road Wars etc.

Also in any of those Border Security type shows it's the same episode everytime. A Chinese person brings in weird and wonderful foods that are forbidden.

Sir C
10-30-2020, 10:16 AM
What do you normally have on?

I've banished then news, The rest of it seems to be Adverts for cremations and annoying sky adverts with Beach Boys songs :furious:

I tend to watch Road Wars etc.

Also in any of those Border Security type shows it's the same episode everytime. A Chinese person brings in weird and wonderful foods that are forbidden.

I only watch youtube these days. I like Vice Grip Garage, Beard Meats Food, Ziang's Food Workshop, Mark Wiens and Strictly Dumpling.

Pat Vegas
10-30-2020, 10:28 AM
I only watch youtube these days. I like Vice Grip Garage, Beard Meats Food, Ziang's Food Workshop, Mark Wiens and Strictly Dumpling.

I watch Rick Shiels Golf and seem to watch classic F1 highlights and Barry Lewis making weird food.

I don't play golf and not realy interested in it :rubchin:

Luis Anaconda
10-30-2020, 10:44 AM

Beard Meats Food?

Sir C
10-30-2020, 10:44 AM
I watch Rick Shiels Golf and seem to watch classic F1 highlights and Barry Lewis making weird food.

I don't play golf and not realy interested in it :rubchin:

Hmm. Golf is ****. Almost as **** as F1. I've seen Barry Lewis... not really for me, Clive.

With your new interest in all things automotive I insist you check out Vuce Grip Garage. Derek is my hero :love:

Sir C
10-30-2020, 10:47 AM
Beard Meats Food?

Yes, he's a British competitive eating champion.

He goies to restaurants which offer food challenges. They'll give him, say, a breakfast containing 30 sausages, 10 eggs, a kilo of chips, a bucket of beans and so on, and tell him that the time limit is 1 hour and it's never been completed before - then BOSH, our man will hoover it all away in 18 minutes. :bow: :eat: He's a fúcking genius.