PDA

View Full Version : Pat Vegas's sources just told me they saw Partey filling up at Esso on Hornsey Road.

Pat Vegas
10-05-2020, 11:06 AM
I often wondered why people would fill up so close to their desination or if he was leaving. Though my source may work in the Fire Station said he exited towards Holloway Road, (he may be going to the Tip aka Islington Household Reuse and Recycling Centre)

Unconfirmed that Hatem Trabelsi, David Trezuguet, Patrick Kluivert, Thomas Lemar, Obafemi Martins, Karim Benzema Franck Ribery, Philipe Mexes, Joe Cole, Sami Khedira, Gonzalo Higuain, and Rodrigo Palacio (not to be confused with Enrico Palacio) where also in the car. (It was a big car with Spanish Plates)

ITK

Burney
10-05-2020, 11:08 AM
I often wondered why people would fill up so close to their desination or if he was leaving. Though my source may work in the Fire Station said he exited towards Holloway Road, (he may be going to the Tip aka Islington Household Reuse and Recycling Centre)

Unconfirmed that Hatem Trabelsi, David Trezuguet, Patrick Kluivert, Thomas Lemar, Obafemi Martins, Karim Benzema Franck Ribery, Philipe Mexes, Joe Cole, Sami Khedira, Gonzalo Higuain, and Rodrigo Palacio (not to be confused with Enrico Palacio) where also in the car. (It was a big car with Spanish Plates)

ITK

I remember that time Benzema was flying in to land at Stansted about five or six times. :cloud9:

Pat Vegas
10-05-2020, 11:12 AM
I remember that time Benzema was flying in to land at Stansted about five or six times. :cloud9:

Though Partey's Agent apparently has made a strange tweet of an egg timer :rubchin:

IUFG2
10-05-2020, 01:37 PM
though partey's agent apparently has made a strange tweet of an egg timer :rubchin:

it's back on!

Pat Vegas
10-05-2020, 01:48 PM
it's back on!

my sources never let me down.
Speaking of Sauces I bought a bottle of HP Sauce the other week, I am paying 2p a week for the next year and a half.

Tony C
10-05-2020, 02:00 PM
I’ll get the balloons, games and clown to do magic tricks ready :nod:

Pat Vegas
10-05-2020, 02:54 PM
I’ll get the balloons, games and clown to do magic tricks ready :nod:

Can't believe I forgot Soloman Kalou

Tony C
10-05-2020, 03:29 PM
Rumours Arsenal have 1/ paid the release clause and 2/ cancelled the loan deal for Torreira

They want Atletico to buy him.

Lol Edu has some big balls imo

redgunamo
10-06-2020, 07:23 AM
Breakfast!

Though Partey's Agent apparently has made a strange tweet of an egg timer :rubchin: