PDA

View Full Version : So it's farewell to Kolasinac, Torreira and Guendouzi?

Sir C
10-01-2020, 09:43 AM
Odd that Torreira didn't work out. For some reason we seemed to expect great things from the little man.

It's strange not seeing hundreds of posts demanding we spend some ****ing money. It's like no one really cares any more.

IUFG2
10-01-2020, 10:34 AM
Odd that Torreira didn't work out. For some reason we seemed to expect great things from the little man.

It's strange not seeing hundreds of posts demanding we spend some ****ing money. It's like no one really cares any more.

File Torreira along with Lucas Perez in the 'not given a fair chance' drawer, imo.

Gwendoozi? Sounds like he's a bit of a cnut. Decent player, mind.

Kolasinac. Meh!

Still, if they raise funds for decent midfielders, I'm all for it.

Sir C
10-01-2020, 10:37 AM
File Torreira along with Lucas Perez in the 'not given a fair chance' drawer, imo.

Gwendoozi? Sounds like he's a bit of a cnut. Decent player, mind.

Kolasinac. Meh!

Still, if they raise funds for decent midfielders, I'm all for it.

In short, you'd like us to spend some ****ing money?

Phew! I thought the world had gone mad.

IUFG2
10-01-2020, 10:53 AM
In short, you'd like us to spend some ****ing money?

Phew! I thought the world had gone mad.

Well, of course, SPEND SOME FACKING MONEY.

We are The Arsenal, ain't we.

Sir C
10-01-2020, 11:01 AM
Well, of course, SPEND SOME FACKING MONEY.

We are The Arsenal, ain't we.

My sources tell me that we have signed a player called Oo-er Missus. Personally I've never heard of him but I expect he's a cross between Vieira, Bergkamp and Henry, only better.

IUFG2
10-01-2020, 11:43 AM
My sources tell me that we have signed a player called Oo-er Missus. Personally I've never heard of him but I expect he's a cross between Vieira, Bergkamp and Henry, only better.

Yep.

We've signed a West Country yokel by the sound of things.

redgunamo
10-01-2020, 11:59 AM
Yes, midget centrocampisti never really prosper in England, do they.

Unless they're Alan Ball, I suppose. Or Dennis Wise. David Batty, Billy Bremner; you know, horrible little nasty ****s like that.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
10-01-2020, 03:46 PM
Yes, midget centrocampisti never really prosper in England, do they.

Unless they're Alan Ball, I suppose. Or Dennis Wise. David Batty, Billy Bremner; you know, horrible little nasty ****s like that.

I'm no expert on the mop lingo, RG, but weren't those midgets Santi and Cesc centrocampistis? They were all right.

redgunamo
10-02-2020, 02:56 PM
Right. Both fine players.

I'm no expert on the mop lingo, RG, but weren't those midgets Santi and Cesc centrocampistis? They were all right.