PDA

View Full Version : Obviously we won't go to Anfield and win, but

Sir C
09-28-2020, 12:47 PM
I don't think we're gonna get gubbed. :cloud9:

If we had a really high quality playmaker we'd be a pretty decent team. I wonder if Mikel will be patient enough to hang a round for a few years and try to build a side, or whether he'll be picked up next summer by Citeh/Barcelona/Manyoo.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-28-2020, 01:46 PM

If we had a really high quality playmaker we'd be a pretty decent team. I wonder if Mikel will be patient enough to hang a round for a few years and try to build a side, or whether he'll be picked up next summer by Citeh/Barcelona/Manyoo.

Former Arsenal captain, mate. Played under St Arsène. Knows the meaning of a legacy. That's how he got St Auba to stay.

I just wish the Septic would back him properly with the money required. When GG {Stroller, not me} offended St Totteringham, we went out and bought God and Platt. Yet the current muppet is just banking the dollars hoping to get a quaterback via the draft.

Sir C
09-28-2020, 02:56 PM
Former Arsenal captain, mate. Played under St Arsène. Knows the meaning of a legacy. That's how he got St Auba to stay.

I just wish the Septic would back him properly with the money required. When GG {Stroller, not me} offended St Totteringham, we went out and bought God and Platt. Yet the current muppet is just banking the dollars hoping to get a quaterback via the draft.

Hmm, I’m not sure there’s much to bank right now. We must be bleeding money.

IUFG2
09-28-2020, 03:26 PM

well...we said that in May 1989.

60 matches unbeaten in the league at home, the Dippers. Time to end that run, imo.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-28-2020, 03:28 PM
Hmm, I’m not sure there’s much to bank right now. We must be bleeding money.

He's worth $6bn, C. He could just cheat like all the other teams and get his wife's company to pay £100m to stick "Munch Walmart Hot Dogs" just below the Visit Rwanda bit.

redgunamo
09-29-2020, 05:47 AM
Pissing all his money away In the direction of those BLM clowns, so I gather.

He's worth $6bn, C. He could just cheat like all the other teams and get his wife's company to pay £100m to stick "Munch Walmart Hot Dogs" just below the Visit Rwanda bit.